Why the crafting has no sense

+

urza7

Forum regular
It has no sense why this stuff not available for everyone outside the tech tree. In diablo 3 it is a "for everyone" feature.

In this case this skill tree is a must have. Sure you can beat a game without it but the loot system is a crap and with this skill you can craft legendary items good ones. ahhhhhh... why this game is a *************

Umm because life is full of hard decisions? Ya know the basis of the game LOL. Either you can put all your points into combat and be Uber or put some in crafting ...It's called game balance if you could just craft the best gear while also maxxing out your combat trees you'd just be a god and walk over everyone.

Umm because life is full of hard decisions? Ya know the basis of the game LOL. Either you can put all your points into combat and be Uber or put some in crafting ...It's called game balance if you could just craft the best gear while also maxxing out your combat trees you'd just be a god and walk over everyone.

Which could be the reason why you can't reset Attributes : it would be too easy to reach the level 20 Attributes / Perks, craft "endgame" gear, and rollback to a pure fighting build.

The 5% armor buff isn't that interesting, except if I'm wrong.

urza7

Forum regular
what balance mate? this game has no balance. with the hack skill i can kill a ton of ppl without pulling the trigger. Boring and unfinished mechanics all over the place. 0 fun factor. and i i want some nice gear i can't loot cuz' the loot "system" is just not in the game. OR i can craft a good ***** . Guys what is wrong with you? But at least we have really important features like chick with a dick and a photo mode...... wake up man!

what balance mate? this game has no balance. with the hack skill i can kill a ton of ppl without pulling the trigger. Boring and unfinished mechanics all over the place. 0 fun factor. and i i want some nice gear i can't loot cuz' the loot "system" is just not in the game. OR i can craft a good ***** . Guys what is wrong with you? But at least we have really important features like chick with a dick and a photo mode...... wake up man!

You know what killing ppl with hacks and without a gun is called... You played a Netrunner my bro! GG! I played one as well and it was hard AF in the beginning until I got good running gear etc... two shots and I was toast, but I can understand your boredom if you played on anything less than hard as those are just basically story modes.. I dunno what happened to your game but I can tell you I looted 100% of my gear...

Meh, the way I speced my V being able to craft the best gear as well would be super OP. I just wish more legendary loot would drop atleast.

urza7

Forum regular
You know what killing ppl with hacks and without a gun is called... You played a Netrunner my bro! GG! I played one as well and it was hard AF in the beginning until I got good running gear etc... two shots and I was toast, but I can understand your boredom if you played on anything less than hard as those are just basically story modes.. I dunno what happened to your game but I can tell you I looted 100% of my gear...
sure you do.....

I don't know how long you yall have been playing this game, but you can RESET all of your attribute points, you just have to pay a heavy amount of credits. I just found this feature yesterday in one of the shops. It is like 100000 cred.
Just go out and really explore this game.

Meh, the way I speced my V being able to craft the best gear as well would be super OP. I just wish more legendary loot would drop atleast.

Even if it did, the way the system works makes upgrading it to decent base value will cost you more than a supercar if buy the materials from junk dealers.

LOL

Priorities of how effort would be used is really messed up in this game.

It's like they had a lot of fun inserting useless references, easter eggs, dildos, short clothed colorful bearded guys in scenario, instead of making missions (specially NCPD) less grindy.

In gameplay a lot of effort was put into making cool visuals and sound for guns, but no effort for balancing.

So skills, for now, are basically a way for the player not to choose their expertise, but how do they want to become invincible in the battlefield.

Priorities of how effort would be used is really messed up in this game.

It's like they had a lot of fun inserting useless references, easter eggs, dildos, short clothed colorful bearded guys in scenario, instead of making missions (specially NCPD) less grindy.

In gameplay a lot of effort was put into making cool visuals and sound for guns, but no effort for balancing.

So skills, for now, are basically a way for the player not to choose their expertise, but how do they want to become invincible in the battlefield.

Agree. the best part with my hacker i can kill everybody outside the building.
Method:
-With the legendary ping you can see all the enemies and can hack them over the wall.
-Spam the suicide hack.
-Job done on max diff.
Balance hmmmmmmmm

Agree. the best part with my hacker i can kill everybody outside the building.
Method:
-With the legendary ping you can see all the enemies and can hack them over the wall.
-Spam the suicide hack.
-Job done on max diff.
Balance hmmmmmmmm

I get that though I've never found a legendary hack in 120+ hours... I did make liberal use of "system reset". A blue level hack that one shots two near enemies at a time, silently, and the only thing it didn't work on was AtomSmasher (it wouldn't show in the hack menu). Maybe add hackers to each mission area and while they are alive the breach protocol is much harder because they are using black ice, so you need to go in physically find and eliminate them to expose all their buddies to hacks. And actually have hackers use more than burn as an attack...

Top Bottom