Why the person above you should be banned

+
topic change ban so this thread stays casual and fun (but also for the record ban, evem with if that were true, you still couint perosnal calories and if you consume less energy thatn you out put you burn excess weight off thats just physics. - and I literall lost 36 kg to get to 70 kg entierly by counting calories)

Final word on my end with much respect and a lifetime of study:
I NEED to consume over 6k calories a day to stay at 150lbs(US) without doing anything at all at age 32.
Banned for missing HALO quote.

n.. y.. Self restraint ban, I also miss halo.
hqdefault.jpg

AHH BANNED BECAUSE I LOVE HALO AND STILL RECOGNISE THE QUOTE BUT DONT KNOW THE MEME

(memes, dude.)

Banned because the meme stemmed from a guy who didn't speak fluent English on a forum: he made a post where he said "master chief is a pretty cool guy eh kills aliens and he doesn't afraid of anything" and for some reason that blew up/was used in olden day YouTube videos and everything (you can search the phrase on KnowYourMeme, lol - you're welcome)

Banned because alas, it is 6am my time, and I simply can not stay up much longer. I shall return stronger than ever.

Um, Psh, go Hawks. Absolutely will never travel into Seattle ever again, but alas, it is a part of me do or die.

Top Bottom