Why there are no random car chases..

+
They would almost have to have the camera lock on to a frontal view with a hotkey/button to look behind. Releasing the look-behind would then snap back to frontal view. Targeting would also probably have to be automatic as well.

On the one hand, I like the idea of organic random ambushes happening, as initially advertised; it would certainly add more dynamism to the world. On the other hand, it does seem like a gameplay mechanic that could get annoying - like the Batmobile missions in Arkham Knight.

As someone mentioned above, there are actually a good number of scripted chase events, even though they're not entirely satisfying. And yeah, the way the game's built the cars aren't ideal for driving and shooting. Depending on what multiplayer looks like (mostly co-op missions, I hope), chases could be much more common. For that matter, I think a lot of the cut features could be implemented with multiplayer (not that that's the point, sorry for bringing it up).

lol, why does it matter to you if you throw it inside or below? i'm kind of not getting the point here

i guess you might have a problem with grenade bouncing off if you too close, but with trajectory preview its not a problem

the-denial-is-strong-in-this-one.jpg

And another one. Here you can see the trajectory preview that just does not work. Game see's the car's as one object and no interior. Like the windows and doors are always closed even if you open them.

Also "back to the topic" cops are lost in 3 SECONDS. No chase what so ever. This is the only mission where you actually have to loose the cops and this is what we get?

Last edited:
Also "back to the topic" cops are lost in 3 SECONDS. No chase what so ever. This is the only mission where you actually have to loose the cops and this is what we get?

It was so awesome when the cops showed up, and super disappointing when you immediately lose them a few seconds later because they can't drive for ....

Guys as had been stated many times. The point is not that it would make little sense and would be hard to pull off, which I would argue that it probly wouldn't, but whatever. The point is that they stated A and we got B. The problem is how they were informing about the cut content. They were fine with talking about minor changes, cuz they would not tank the pre-orderes. Sure they would not tell you that they scrapped 70% of the game, because what would be left of it. But that is if not outright fraudulent incredibly shady. And I am sure that no fan had expected this. Sure we put them on the pedestal, but CDPR was actively feeding this premise.

Top Bottom