Why there is no animals in trailer?

+
IIRC natural bred animals are extremely, extremely rare and very very expensive. Cloned animals are another thing and are more common although not insanely common.

in this conceptart are dogs
35206707_479045479192945_8521016185263751168_o psy.jpg

All kidding aside, there are actually some animals, but of course we make sure that they're used sensibly within the story of our world.
As an example, there's a stray cat wandering around the workshop of the ripperdoc called Victor. You might have heard about him in some of the previews that were released so far.

Were you expecting a horse prancing on the road? :)

The game is set in a dystopian metropolis, animals are a less important secondary detail, I probably wouldn't have noticed if there were none in the game.

All kidding aside, there are actually some animals, but of course we make sure that they're used sensibly within the story of our world.
As an example, there's a stray cat wandering around the workshop of the ripperdoc called Victor. You might have heard about him in some of the previews that were released so far.

And when do we around the world without access to doors get to see it? *blinks with robo-pup face*

I watched the trailer several times. I did not find a single animal. No dog, cat, rat or bird. Have all animals gone extinct in Night City?

I think there should be few animals. In the scene with boy who plays VR there should be a cat sleeping in the corner. Or in the scene with a redneck and a smoking pregnant woman there should be dog pissing at the car. Or in the scene with female protagonist there should be rats in dumpster. Mabe someone with an old dog with a cybernetic paw should go through this whole crowd? And in the scene with the Traumateam attack on the Russian gang, pigeons should fly just before the hovercar shows up. And birds on the sky.

What do You think?
It would be cool to buy cybernetic animals (think Bladerunner) and it'll increase your "Cool" stat, which has been said to exist.

Now I'm imagining cyborg dogs with back-mounted chainguns roaming the streets in gangs.

They do exist like that in the pnp game and range from dogs up to tigers. With tigers being labeled Cyber-Preds and are considered to be extremely dangerous even to the owner due to behavioral issues.

They do exist like that in the pnp game and range from dogs up to tigers. With tigers being labeled Cyber-Preds and are considered to be extremely dangerous even to the owner due to behavioral issues.

Oh, I figured. Shadowrun has the magical version of that. Magical fire-breathing cyber-dogs with chainguns strapped to their back.

"Ok guys, we are some months before the E3 where we want to release something awesome! The Gameengine just works so far, we have the map and some other stuff but we are far from finished, we have to set hard priorities now.
WE NEED ANIMALS FOR THE TRAILER @e3!!!1!!one"

Speaking of animals, where are the exotic sculpts? Didn't see any walking around. Figured they be pulled in from the pnp.

I watched the trailer several times. I did not find a single animal. No dog, cat, rat or bird. Have all animals gone extinct in Night City?

I think there should be few animals. In the scene with boy who plays VR there should be a cat sleeping in the corner. Or in the scene with a redneck and a smoking pregnant woman there should be dog pissing at the car. Or in the scene with female protagonist there should be rats in dumpster. Mabe someone with an old dog with a cybernetic paw should go through this whole crowd? And in the scene with the Traumateam attack on the Russian gang, pigeons should fly just before the hovercar shows up. And birds on the sky.

What do You think?
One word...FOOD!

Top Bottom