Why was Epidemic changed?

+
I really hate the changes to epidemic and A rush. It's just more dumbing down, less thought and more points plays.

Epidemic can't even kill 0 provision tokens like crows or arachas drones. It can literally only kill the 4p cards that you put into your deck but never actually want to play. I cant remember the last time I kept a 4p card in my hand instead of trading it for something better.

Most useless design ever. At the very least it should target 4p OR LESS, so it can target tokens which actually can appear in some games.

Adrenaline Rush is actually not bad in arachas swarm, the card is an easy 9 for 5 and quickly turns dominance on.
Epidemic on the other hand is now the worst card in the history of the game.

Yes I know, but there are already tons of boosting spells in this game, that's why we don't like this change on Adrenaline Rush either. Is this a game focused on strategy or a game for people with no brain in their heads? The old ability was fine even if few people played it. Revert this change, make it a Gold card with 7-8 provision cost and the same old ability and this problem will be solved. This way you could have a big unit or important keycards like Keltullis in the next round to win the game if they don't have tall removals.

It seems like the devs are tired or don't want to think sometimes, with all my respect that's what I think. This game could be f* awesome in terms of gameplay but instead of that is only decent and fun sometimes. We need more archetypes and different mechanics instead of only boosting or damaging cards. A third row is also needed to improve gameplay. I'm tired of saying this. You can do it easily with 3 people even 1 if they use creativity. Is not that hard, if I could do it alone they can do it for sure (in plural). Mobile screens are not an excuse either because they can zoom out further the camera view perspective. This way everything will fit perfectly on the screen. Mobile screens are big enough nowadays so this is not an excuse.

and bring also the game to Steam if they want more players / money. There are like 100.000 people playing The Witcher 3 over there. I'm 100% sure that there are a lot of them that don't know that Gwent exists because is only available on GOG (and IOS).

Last edited:
Top Bottom