Why when you make a character on the game does it look amazing on the Creation, but crappy as hell in the mirror

+
I swear this has got to be the Cutest Character I've made on Cyberpunk, but yet when i got on the game she does not look close to this when I look in the mirror is the mirror bugged lol
FX7sgOZUUAIBAml.jpg

actually none of my 12 chars looked like in the creator after entering the game/mirrors. it also depends on how close your char model is shown. the face/heads get weird/plain if you take a look in your full-size inventory screen - which gets better the closer you get to the model (headgear slots f.e.).

the lighting for mirrors tho is mostly... not that well... I have plenty of "zombie-face" screenshots of my chars... just because of the scenery lightning x')

It has to with different lighting, angles and overall rendering. It's not an issue only in Cyberpunk but in many other games too. Quite often e.g. in Skyrim I have to adjust my character after the initial character creation because all of a sudden things don't look like you thought they would look.

Top Bottom