why why why [did these quests fail]????

+
Somehow the Quest about Radovid, Sigi and Roche faild althoug I ended it. The quest was over but still in the log. After I headed to the last main quest I got a message that it failed. Also in the end summary, there were no mention about Geralt beeing involved in this.

That's not a "standard" failure, nor is it a generally-reported bug. Maybe you could follow-up on that in a different thread? Someone may be able to advise you on why it failed.

The only quest I've failed was curing Lena in the White Orchard, who was wounded by the griffin.

I just could not find the ingredients needed to create a potion. And after you leave the area, the quest fails...
The most annoying part about finding the ingredients was getting those bloody Drowner brains. I don't know how many Drowners I had to kill until I finally had enough brains for the potion. Really annoying.

The most annoying part about finding the ingredients was getting those bloody Drowner brains. I don't know how many Drowners I had to kill until I finally had enough brains for the potion. Really annoying.

Oh yes. I can't believe how much time I've spent screaming at the monitor "Why didn't that drowner have a %$^&*(#% brain?". Incidentally, I've found that the ones near the ambushed supply cart tend to be the most likely to be brainy.

Yes! The drop rate is ridiculous - and later, when you no longer need those brains, they practically throw them at you.

ok so i have failed like 5 missions already and didnt even have a chance to do them... why why why? they arent timed or nothing but i dont get it. i love the game like totally its beautiful but it just upsets me that i have failed some missions and to top it off it still has bugs and glitches lol

You may have failed them if these were the quests from White Orchard, at the very beginning of the game. Leaving White Orchard concluded "Act 1". Every time you complete an act, some of the more important missions are automatically failed, for a variety of reasons.

I think that this is what the O.P. is asking about.

Be careful when you walk around Novigrad cause there are some missions that can be triggered way to early.. Like the one where you have to protect that guy.. there's no warning that your level is too low. And if you leave that quest when you are sick of trying over and over you fail the quest. In other words.. make sure you save a lot cause you will need to go back a few times, thats just the way it is with this game.
I failed a few quests by leaving some. I think one was a Baron mission. I had to reload a previous save to be able to do it again. But there are like 3 quests I have failed. Some I didn't realize until I looked into the failed quests section of the game.

I failed a few quests by leaving some. I think one was a Baron mission. I had to reload a previous save to be able to do it again. But there are like 3 quests I have failed. Some I didn't realize until I looked into the failed quests section of the game.
Well there are some quests that you wil automatically fail as soon as you go to the
isle of mists
The one Im talking about (forgot the name) is the one where you just walk around the docks at Novigrad and the mission pops up. If you like me by accident say ok Ill do it you will have to be able to do it or you will fail that quest. IMO that quest should not even be there when your level is way too low... but its not really a big deal. It sucks a bit just cause that is the only quest I have failed.

Well there are some quests that you wil automatically fail as soon as you go to the
isle of mists
The one Im talking about (forgot the name) is the one where you just walk around the docks at Novigrad and the mission pops up. If you like me by accident say ok Ill do it you will have to be able to do it or you will fail that quest. IMO that quest should not even be there when your level is way too low... but its not really a big deal. It sucks a bit just cause that is the only quest I have failed.

Didn't reach the isles of mist yet. And yea the quests does appear too soon before you're ready for it. But it's not a deal breaker.

Thank god I'm picking up a strategy guide for this game so I know what to do'when to do it so I don't fail anything.I have a real pet peeve for that sort of thing as I have to do'encounter'obtain everything.

Top Bottom