Why would Geralt wear Temerian/Nilfgaardian armor?

+
any armor except the ursine armor in the game looks gay, disguisting, and limits what u can wear in the game so that u think the char looks the same...why so few armors ? why so many of the ugly and gay looking ?

any armor except the ursine armor in the game looks gay, disguisting, and limits what u can wear in the game so that u think the char looks the same...why so few armors ? why so many of the ugly and gay looking ?

You're probably gonna get banned for putting it so crudely but i respectfully agree.. 80% of the armor in this game ( I am being generous because i actually like the griffin and Cidiarian calvary armor varients) Looks F***ing dumb and anyone who disagree's has terrible taste in armor. I am sorry, But "Historical accuracy" just isn't gonna cut it this time i'm afraid, When the witcher 2 had better armor suited for a witcher.

I miss my vran armor... Hell i miss my raven armor....

Honestly, Geralt doesn't give a shit what type of armor he wears is associated with, cause well...Geralt just doesn't give a shit. Wait until you progress in the game and unlock the master armor...then he will look more like a witcher. WORTH IT.

True to certain extend. I believe if we follow Geralt lore wise he would want armor that's light while providing him with full maneuverability without so much about aesthetic value(armor design). However, I reckon is more towards the individual player(us) that have different kind of fashion design flair that we want to see Geralt wear while playing him :)

I don't think the addition of Nilfgaardian armor serve anything other than cosmetic purpose - adding to the many variety outfit design that Geralt can wear. I would wish that CDPR would add more witcher school gears, especially from the wolf school as it doesn't seem to exist in the game.
inb4 what is kaer morhen armor

there are too many movies and games already, from which you can inspire to make nice cool really impresive and attractive armorsl, why make those shirts in the witcher 3 - 80% armors, ur just the the upper body, like a shirt, most of them make you fat ffs, and look like complete trash - i dont care if get banned for saying gays are disguiting - who ever banns me is obviously gay !

there is an entire site of mods, nexus, who we all know, that u can just look at what tipe of armors players like, not those thin barrels wiht oversaturated collors that make you look like a chicken with those thin legs, cause all the pants in the game look like underpants - they are all strip tight to the chars legs - another gay thing - etc etc...

the modding community will make withcer 3 - this game company just made the world - which is evidently fucked up and full of graphic glitches !

The Temerian armor makes some sense since Geralt worked for King Foltest for a while before Temeria fell apart. He might have picked up some Temerian gear or gotten used to the feel of it while he was there.

Geralt has less history with the Nilfgaard armor, but if the Emperor let him grab whatever he wanted from the armory for his mission it would make sense. Witchers always get paid for their work, sometimes in gold, sometimes chickens, sometimes armor!

Top Bottom