Wiedzmin Lighting Mod 9.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Only because of ridiculous number of emails and because support and love you shared for mod in them. Also because large number of friends here on Forum and on Nexus.
I will continue work on mod but i will delay release a bit because i plan to enhance every region and fix all bugs... And i need a lot of time to do so. I believe 2 weeks should be enough.
It is good to be back friends :)

Here is something new:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8oEy2JtoLU

Moderator's warning to everyone: Almost every response deleted. The moderators have become very weary of these sort of disruptive, antagonist, unproductive comments. Please, stop, or we will stop them permanently. There will be no further warnings.

i am starting to work on some optional files, what do you guys want?
i already made an optional dawn for Skellige, and i have started work on a more vibrant and a less vibrant versions for skellige.
what more ?

Last edited:
Maybe different water colors? I'd like to see some darker water in the swamp like in the E3 demo ( I know, the effects will never be the same, but maybe the water color could add sth more to the atmosphere :))
Thanks for your work :)

larsroar41t4;n9582161 said:
i am starting to work on some optional files, what do you guys want?
i already made an optional dawn for Skellige, and i have started work on a more vibrant and a less vibrant versions for skellige.
what more ?

May i ask you to optional do a vanilla water color for velen?

Jurek1994 LOL That's an aweful lot of work..... Especially since Mishikedman won't keep working on it, when he's done. Use Project Toussaint, it's the best. Or maybe they join...

a little sneak peak of the e3 swamp optional version:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom