Wiedzmin Lighting Mod 9.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest 3841499

opengrip;n9706881 said:
That is sometimes the problem with setting tentative release dates. The full version will be out when its ready is the correct answer. Milos actually discovered a few key things today which is going to require going through most of the regions again. If it wasn't worth it to do so we wouldn't. But on a positive note it will definitely increase the overall value of the mod and a slightly longer wait will hopefully increase the hype!

Its not possible to get it perfect with the assets CDPR provided. There's always WLM 9.1, 9.1B, 9.1B HotFix, etc. :)

MonarchX You are wrong, i will not work anymore on base game, so it will not ever be 9.1 and about assets we have now thanks to Sarcen rmemr anything is posibile when it comes to lighting. It can be just that, perfect... Just you wait also i can now do everything, even true two colors fog in swamp, also i will even more improve all transitions and bunch of things. New system of work will be soo much better and WLM will be much, much better than ever before :)

Guest 3841499

WLM is not friendly with Darker/Atmospheric Nights, is it? Only STLM is friendly with it, while with other lighting mods you get bloomy aura at night from fire sources if you use Darker Nights. WLM incorporates an epic amount of changes, not just the lighting system, but FX of all kinds.

MonarchX;n9714281 said:
WLM is not friendly with Darker/Atmospheric Nights, is it? Only STLM is friendly with it, while with other lighting mods you get bloomy aura at night from fire sources if you use Darker Nights. WLM incorporates an epic amount of changes, not just the lighting system, but FX of all kinds.

NOt even sure why you would want to use darker nights with WLM. WLM already adjusts lighting to a realistic dark level.

Skellige looks fantastic. Almost. That pink at 8:40 is too warm and unnatural. It would never happen in a place that cold. This is a cold purple that would make more sense for Skellige.

WyATQes.jpg
It's also a more natural transition from a colder color to nighttime.

Last edited:
ImprovizoR;n9717081 said:
Skellige looks fantastic. Almost. That pink at 8:40 is too warm and unnatural. It would never happen in a place that cold. This is a cold purple that would make more sense for Skellige.

It's also a more natural transition from a colder color to nighttime.

Keep in mind all videos until release are still wip.

Guest 3841499

Mishikedman;n9716941 said:
Watch it before ban i used soo many comercial songs :)

Ready for release, correct? Do you advice against using FX from other mods, like Improved Particle Systems and Better FX???

MonarchX;n9719291 said:
Ready for release, correct? Do you advice against using FX from other mods, like Improved Particle Systems and Better FX???

I personally use Better FX and have been testing with it. Particle system has always given me issues though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom