Wiedzmin Lighting Mod 9.0

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, first of all, great work! One request: currently some cutscenes are incredibly dark (version 8) and it’s hard to see the faces of the characters. Would it be possible for artificial lighting to be on during cutscenes?

I done somethig else you will see it in video, bit diferent aproch on that :) I aded cutscene lighting but it have only one parameter, only one. And it works realy good :)

Guest 3841499

Mishikedman;n9735581 said:
I done somethig else you will see it in video, bit diferent aproch on that :) I aded cutscene lighting but it have only one parameter, only one. And it works realy good :)

Oh no... If at any point a deep-cave cut-scene with no light, results in characters SUDDENLY being visible as the cut scene begins, I will have to pass...

MonarchX WLM was always with different choices and something for everyone, so in this you will have choice use one version of other, one will be cutscenes tweaks free, with them off, and other one with one tweak.

It is just small tweak one parameter is added in it, it change nothing except it watch out geralt and other character in cutscene are not without a source of light, so in night it looks natural nothing distracting like vanilla cutscene solution. But for all people that are hardcore also have option without it. I remember when reading Shapovski books about Witcher, he is big on descriptions of characters in moment when he present them, sometimes when it is dark, he can describe them as silhouettes dark and scary, so i can get why someone would like to turn CSL off and i will offer this version also. + I will offer one more version with CSL + artificial lighting in caves. So three version 1.With everything off, 2. WIth only CSL, 3. CSL and cave lighting...

Mishikedman;n9737361 said:
3. CSL and cave lighting...
Good idea. I like seeing the characters in cutscenes and I also like being able to see in caves. And since witchers are supposed to be able to see in the dark, there's no point in removing cave lighting :)

Sorry but that is not ture, Geralt is like a cat true, but he can't see in total darkness, he needs light source, exterior is ok at clear sky and with moon and stars, but if he was to hunt monster in cave or in crypt, castle dungeon, he need to use cat potion to be very say productive in his quest, he can't see in total darkness. That is all from lore in books. Personally i will use WLM with CSL and only that. Also CSL will behave bit different in caves, so it look more natural.

Hey, Milos! Glad to know you are still passionate about WLM. Velen at night looks very good. Is the darker nights version still up in the bag? Can't wait to start W3 all over again with WLM 9.0 and E3 HUD! Good music choice btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom