Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mishikedman;n8848480 said:
Just left to fix Dijkstra bath and Suwage :) I will work on optimising weathers env and csv files and update 5.1 is set :) So tomorrow night release :D

Is your mod ever be lasted?

I will like to finish it in a day, but it is not that easy ;) Sooo many bugs, problems, fixes, creative changes and soo on, so many things are improved, added and now this, i don't understand is this question, or complaint ?

Mishikedman;n8848610 said:
I will like to finish it in a day, but it is not that easy ;) Sooo many bugs, problems, fixes, creative changes and soo on, so many things are improved, added and now this, i don't understand is this question, or complaint ?

Bring that fog back :)

Choice time, what is more imersive bracking betwean two, have day and night cycle in place without windows (Sewers) or, have bad transition for Turkish bath and Novigrad Sewers ?

WalteriusMaximus;n8845420 said:
Yeah I have also made a request in the past for using some of the improved lighting effects from Toussaint in the base game's lighting, but perhaps it is not as simple as copying values...don't know.
Yeah, who knows. Toussaint seems to have some effects that don't even exist in Velen/Skellige. The question is, can they be ported? It's the same game, after all. For instance, the way that draw distance is rendered in Toussaint is completely different from the main game areas. Much superior. So, perhaps, if someone could look at Toussaint lighting code and effects, and if someone could find some new lines of code with effects that don't exist in Velen or Skellige, perhaps copying them to main game areas would have an effect.

Mishikedman Dandelion's inn looks absolutely fantastic. Such a warm and welcoming feeling. Are you going to do something similar for every tavern? I think it would be a shame not to. It looks so amazing.

going to be a good day tomorrow, wiedzmin, compilation and microsoft e3 for those who are interested :)
maybe there will be something about upcoming cyberpunk 2077 ;)

My god STLM Skellige is soo buged, it is not normal, i am deleting it, only thing i will use is same toon for clear weather, for folliage, and fog. And that is all. Skelliage will have major make over ;) I hope i will do for tommorow :) Also, i fixed Velen, Novigar, White Orchard, Kaer Morhen, Fyke Isle, Swamp. All is 100% done, interiors, exteriors, caves... All weahter (old and new) optimised. I will tommorow fix Skellige and i will start Isle of Mist for ver VI.
Main version of Wiedzmin full and i hope without bugs will be in a week with version 6 and all regions done :)

With this, about 5% of STLM will be left in Wiedzmin and i will respect if you stop with reference STLM is base of mod.

Optional version in a couple of weeks. I need to take some time of from moding.

Sounds great :) So I have to wait for a couple of weeks to start my new game? ^^ Will you work on the endgame, the fight with eredin and the underwater situation or did you fix yet?

WIEDZMIN 6.0 IS UP AND RUNNING :D I plan some minor addons not bug fixes, but addons ;) Ass dlc for some scenes for ver.6.1

Real work start with version VII there will be some major improvements, my friend Lars knows about what i am talking about :)

K4rx20 hahaha not my native language and it was late @ night, and i was working and i was very sleepy, (as-ass) :) But on more serious note for version 7 will we get some tities dlc :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom