FrankPredator7;n8888230 said:
What reshade are you using?It looks awesome :smile:

-40% saturation and +35% on Curves using Abs Split; some Lumasharpen

DoF is only for pictures and settings vary depending on scene

Quantifiable;n8888330 said:
-40% saturation and +35% on Curves using Abs Split; some Lumasharpen

DoF is only for pictures and settings vary depending on scene
Thanks
So,is just install reshade with only your modifications?

And yes i am from big and long time consuming edits, but something like this is ok, also i will fix this bloom problem Lars reported but i just need to find it.

Greatest mod ever...nothing else to say mate..with Compilation V2

Last edited:
a bit of topic here but this is important matter.
anyone who is a fan of using compilation mod by ramccoid whit wiedzmin lighting mod, pls go show him some love on his nexus mod page he needs it.

he is debating leaving the witcher moding community, after ungrateful people in the community complaining and whining about petty things in his new version v2, so again pls if you tried it and like it leave a comment telling him good job or something similar.

(moderator i know this is of topic, pls show murcy i am only a humble peasant)

Last edited:
larsroar41t4;n8908320 said:
anyone who is a fan of using compilation mod by ramccoid whit wiedzmin lighting mod, pls go show him some love on his nexus mod page he needs it.

he is debating leaving the witcher moding community, after ungrateful people in the community complaining and whining about petty things in his new version v2, so again pls if you tried it and like it leave a comment telling him good job or something similar.

(moderator i know this is of topic, pls show murcy i am only a humble peasant)

I know how annoying people can be, having posted mods myself, but why would you turn your back on the people who support and appreciate your work just because of an incredibly small vocal minority? Why not just ignore them.

Also can someone explain what exactly happened to the mod? 2.1 is like 1.5gb, but 2.2 is just 250Mb and the description list of the mods inside it is missing some stuff.

Quantifiable;n8908630 said:
I know how annoying people can be, having posted mods myself, but why would you turn your back on the people who support and appreciate your work just because of an incredibly small vocal minority? Why not just ignore them.

Also can someone explain what exactly happened to the mod? 2.1 is like 1.5gb, but 2.2 is just 250Mb and the description list of the mods inside it is missing some stuff.

v2.1 will be back up tomorrow

larsroar41t4;n8908320 said:
Speaking of COMPILATION as it relates to Wiedzmin Lighting Mod, Mishikedman you might want to consider reducing the ambient occlusion that you've added to grass and foliage. A lot of that new detail that ramccoid has added in his COMPILATION mod doesn't get the proper chance to shine because of the excessive AO that's kinda blocking it.

Thanks very much, my friend and cheers to you, for making my work look even better.

You shall be viewing it tomorrow in it's absolute glory. The clouds look amazing now, I've given them more detail and made the random construction of clouds part not look so fake, you know, like they do in the vanilla game and my other versions. Your going to love the water, I've got it so right now, go look at the swamp, make it your first port call. With that mist and your lighting and fog, that place is now so creepy. Enough spoilers but I am really pleased with how it's turned out. I suppose it's why it all annoyed me so much, all this fiasco because I really did want everyone to have the best experience of the game which I could give, hence the so many delays in release and I personally think that it has achieved that, with loads of help from WLM. So now the ball is in your court, version 7, hey.

Said by man himself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom