Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Title

Mishikedman;n9011660 said:
See Wyzima i will have to tweak more tone mapping and bloom but overall it looks close to old promotional material http://imgur.com/a/1pS

My problem with wizima is that the sun doesn`t shine through the whole room like in the promotional trailer. Can you perhaps place the sun in a different position so that this can appear?

Attachments

• photo155100.jpg
    photo155100.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I wish this is possible but it is not, i don't know maybe it is tied to texture of stained glass but light can't get past them. There are only two windows that work at least atm, maybe something changes ;)

if you manage this somehow i would appreciate it. If not maybe you can tweak a more intense sun at 6am. There the sun works how it suppose to be:

I think it's no problem with the textures but with the engine. The godrays ingame are not volumetric and only appear when you look directly into it. I don't think they are existent, when they come from the side. But I hope I'm wrong ^^

IMO it is same as with exteriors, some objects have textures that stop rays from showing, You can load ENV from exterior to interior and it will be the same. I will talk with Ramccoid, maybe he can help :)

Hey Mishi, I tried to edit the frozen village to look closer to the vgx trailer, but I don't know which values I have to change to achieve the mood I want. So I think it is all up to you, sry :/ At least I got the smoke in the background to work and tweaked it color to be more red.

Mishikedman;n9022930 said:
No problem i am working on it :) And so far it is looking very good i will share some screenshots maybe tonight ;)

So will we see screenshot of Swamp zone lighting finally or you are not there yet? :)

Tbh I also see no point in reworking the Swamp. It's been reworked 4 times already, and all instances looked equally good to me.
Your efforts are better spent elsewhere!

Ok. Guys. What Mishikedman is going to do with Swamp zone is to make sky and fog to "react" light as how it was in E3. In picture you can see right side is more redish ecause of sun but left side is blueeeeee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom