Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATED GOOGLE DOC FILE FOR VERSION VII LOG BUGS AND SUGESTIONS IN IT FOR FUTURE UPDATES

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Oh2wazYWQgq30eo0B3Y2YRXYJi9X4kTBam4vB2qJ6bE/edit

Also please read bugs already reported don't spam doc with duplicating bugs.

Hey Mishikedman , sorry that I was away for some time. I'm really hyped for the new version and the screenshots are looking really good. Unfortunately I don't have the time to play the game at the moment, because I have exams and then there is the werewolf mod which is really time consuming. But when I got all this ready, I'll be back for feedback, I promise.

I mean, Luke is right, when he says that this mod is close to perfection. I just hope that you fix all the bugs that were in the previous version (too big sun and too dark sky in skellige; weird fog in novigrad) and get the frozen village cutscene closer to the vgx trailer
If you did already, perfect. I will test it as soon as I can. These screenshots look so damn right and beautiful. You really did something great there :)

I resonded to you first on nexus :) But you will either see it first here or there :D Sooo here is copy/paste :)

Yes i know about werewolf mod, i am so hyped about it, and i wish you all the best luck with it, i hope that you will not have any trouble with it :D

And now about Wiedzmin:

Skellige is fixed, and even better than before, sun is fixed and working as intented. Frozen Village is wip but i am getting there i can replicate same tone in detail but there is a problem with gameplay part, transition from Velen to village will be very jaring, and i dont want this, so that is why i plan to mask it somehow but we will see, maybe i can produce something good with new fog tricks i learned recently, but i can't promise on that. Either way I will make it work, it may not be 100% same like in sword of destiny, but it will be very, very close to it

About Novigrad fog, it is either off or on, there is no fixing it, it is fx in csv weather table and i can't control it, it just enable itself with selected ENV file.
Still i will try to enable fog from BAW but i can't promise anything.

I didn't have single crash, i dont think it is tied to wlm. Which version are you using, maybe wait for tonight i hope new one will be ready...

Did you saw swamp sun ? Also, there is big improvments all around in every region :) And i will keep working on it, because there is much i can still do :)

Mishikedman;n9190941 said:
Also i am soo glad that you like changes :)

Hey Milos,

I've been running around with version 6 for a while and I have found some issues with foggy weather. The Blood and Wine fog looks amazing, but in many instances "vanilla" fog still triggers (rainy and foggy being one of those). Now in my opinion that fog looks horrible. It appears and disappears all the time which is very immersion breaking. No fog does that.

I can make a bug report with video material later today, but I was wondering if it had already been changed for version 7. Or perhaps you don't consider it to be an issue? In my opinion it's one of those small things that diminishes the overall quality a bit. Whenever the weather type rolls in I find myself sighing and hoping it is over as quick as possible.

Cheers!

Mishikedman wow milos swamps looks amazing the sun color and sun light shafts is perfect and blends beautifully in whit the swamp lighting, but i think fyke isle still needs some more work, one thing that i dont like is how the lighting is affecting geralts body and environment in shadows https://imgur.com/gallery/NWNWj, and it is missing the same quality of sun and sun lightshafts present in other regions as velen, novigrad and swamps. did some walking around in WO aswell and it looks great, sunrise and dawn is especially beautiful. not done to much testing in skellige yet

larsroar41t4 Thank you my friend, it is still wip, i am yet to work on improving Fyke island, and many more things. Not one region i consider done, i consider mod 65% finished, soo there is a lot to be work on. But in the end everything will get quality boost this community and game deserve :)

LukeSparow It is still there, i will see to improve it, if not then i will revise it or remove it...

larsroar41t4 Do you maybe play with incresed draw distance mod, because new version is bugy for my frined, and he also loved old one, but it was full of bugs, like Wild hunt shiping floor, Kaer Morhen wood furniture and so on, i am fixing this mod, and soo far i fixed most of things are you intrested :)

Mishikedman;n9191671 said:
larsroar41t4 Thank you my friend, it is still wip, i am yet to work on improving Fyke island, and many more things. Not one region i consider done, i consider mod 65% finished, soo there is a lot to be work on. But in the end everything will get quality boost this community and game deserve :)

LukeSparow It is still there, i will see to improve it, if not then i will revise it or remove it...

Cool cool! Good luck man. Will do some testing when I get to it. Do you still want me to make the fog issue a report with video footage in the doc?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom