Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaand very last thing. May be will be useful for you Mishikedman for midday lighting of swamp zone. The picture below is from this video
and shows how swamp zone lighting was in midday in 0:50 second. I think there is no any other reference for this. When they start the game it starts from swamp and because of TOD was midday for a second it shows midday lighting in swamp and then change it to before evening.

And this is one more official SS between midday and evening.

goooshh, people are obsessed by this e3 presentation. Like for real, it is not possible to replicate the demo cause of missing graphic features.
Im just glad mishi is introducing more variable weather types which were not included before. This deserves a lot of respect.

Last edited:
waterbottle23;n8719170 said:
goooshh, people are obsessed by this e3 presentation. Like for real, it is not possible to replicate the demo cause of missing many graphics features.
Im just glad mishi is introducing more variable weather types which were not included before. This deserves a lot of respect.

This "obsession" is what drives the modding community forward. And if there ever is a mod that will get even close to E3 you will be first in line to get it, so shhhhh.....

WalteriusMaximus;n8719220 said:
This "obsession" is what drives the modding community forward. And if there ever is a mod that will get even close to E3 you will be first in line to get it, so shhhhh.....

I disagree. If the engine would be the same, i would shut my trap, but otherwise.....
And yes, if mishi gets even close to the art style from e3 presentation i would be one of the first to download it. Not only because of improved graphics but also for praising mishi`s work and be stunned by the work a hobby modder can achieve.

Last edited:
Take two for interiors, i still don't think interiors are dark and i think we should leave them be, this is achieved without artificial lighting. I prefer more realism, how much light can small candle cast that is a question :)
IMO version IV is more immersive for interiors...

http://imgur.com/a/Pug4r

What are your opinions ?

Looks like you managed to balance the lighting in appropriate night hours, looks way better than IV, congratulations man.

Mishikedman;n8722050 said:

And by the way, you might consider version V more immersive than IV, because now in V interior looks like the moon is shining right down the windows and "brightning" up the interiors. Anyways thats just the way I see it. Once again, splendid job.

Take two for interiors, i still don't think interiors are dark and i think we should leave them be, this is achieved without artificial lighting. I prefer more realism, how much light can small candle cast that is a question :)

What are your opinions ?

I don't agree with this at all. Interiors should not have such huge difference in lighting for different times of day. Because they are interior spaces and I don't see big windows anywhere. In my opinion, the lighting should more or less always be the same, maybe with very subtle day/night changes. Definitely not as extreme as this!

What are your opinions ?

Looked at all your V preview pictures, are you using Reshade or something? Looking at this on an IPS monitor, there is far too much saturation and contrast, it does not look natural.

I dont use reshade it is env tweak, i know it is cause by fire, i dont like it, personaly but soo many people demend on this... I said i scrap it as optional if i correct it ;)

What are your opinions ?

What I can say is the dark ones of V version is perfect. But bright ones are too bright and especially noon. As WalteriusMaximus said, there must not be much difference. I think the brightness in noon must be in 4 am level. And 4 am can be a bit darker I think.

As you can see from front window it is day time. But interior is dark.

Mishikedman;n8723480 said:
I dont use reshade it is env tweak, i know it is cause by fire, i dont like it, personaly but soo many people demend on this... I said i scrap it as optional if i correct it ;)

Hmm what do you mean? I'm not talking about the specific pictures with fire at night, I just mean overall it's too saturated and has too much contrast. Of course I could try changing that with Reshade but that's a last resort I wouldn't want to use.

Than about what you are talking about if you talk about interiors than version IV is here to stay, if you talk about somthing else please tell.

Mishikedman;n8724780 said:
Than about what you are talking about if you talk about interiors than version IV is here to stay, if you talk about somthing else please tell.

Talking mostly about the amount of color saturation and high contrast in the exterior. I'd like to use your mod instead of STLM due to all the bug fixes, but I prefer the colors/contrast in STLM.

Until you release it and we test it, it's impossible for anyone other than yourself to say if it's too dark or not dark enough.

ImprovizoR;n8725340 said:
Until you release it and we test it, it's impossible for anyone other than yourself to say if it's too dark or not dark enough.

Interiors are great in version V :cheers:
Before it was too dark.

I would prefer version IV, version V is too bright. Maybe you can find something in the middle. But IV is far more realistic and beeter looking. V looks almost like vanilla and thats not cool, bro.

Quantifiable;n8722580 said:
Looked at all your V preview pictures, are you using Reshade or something? Looking at this on an IPS monitor, there is far too much saturation and contrast, it does not look natural.

V Looks too unnatural bright, too much light in corners,like the medieval tavern have daylight luminosity lamps,or too much windows with clear glass...version IV looks more natural.

c0ba1tum;n8726670 said:
V Looks too unnatural bright, too much light in corners,like the medieval tavern have daylight luminosity lamps,or too much windows with clear glass...version IV looks more natural.

Said twice now that I am not talking specifically about interior, don't really care about it. I was talking about all the V preview albums he posted, most pictures are exterior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom