Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mishikedman found a little bug on fyke island http://imgur.com/gallery/vcooU this happens when i go into shadows, not really sure what the problem is.also essenthy mentioned in a tweet turning reflection of improved the visuals. about interior lighting, i am not a big fan of artificial player light and it gives a really bad transition from exterior to interior and hope we can go back to v4 if people agrees

Last edited:
But there is not artificial player lighting and transition will not be bad soon, it will be like before. I don't know where have you bean which interior ?

Mishikedman;n8789720 said:
But there is not artificial player lighting and transition will not be bad soon, it will be like before. I don't know where have you bean which interior ?

maybe its just my game, but i was in the home tavern in novigrad

larsroar41t4;n8789630 said:
Mishikedman found a little bug on fyke island http://imgur.com/gallery/vcooU , also essenthy mentioned in a tweet turning reflection of improved the visuals. about interior lighting, i am not a big fan of artificial player light and it gives a really bad transition from exterior to interior and hope we can go back to v4 if people agrees

Artificial player light is the worst thing in Witcher 3 game for me. Especially in interiors and during rainy weather. Because of this I never played game during bad weather. The glowing on Geralts armor from nowhere killed me when I saw it. Always meditated for clear weather untill essenthy disabled it for bad weather too. After that, maaan, I loved rainy weather and could play game with all glory. Can't understand why on earth developers put it there.

I know Mishikedman did a tons of work already so do not want to say do this do that but it really would be great to make separate version with and without back light for Geralt if it do not take too much time.

Mishikedman;n8789940 said:
Can you please share the list i want to make wlm as compatible as possible :)

i have a feeling i just reached the limit and something went wrong, but if it happens to me again i will find the incompatible

Sorry for stupid guestion. Do I need to put both WlmWeather and modWiedzmin_Lighting_V_Cirilla files to mods folder?

KamehamehaNudel;n8791030 said:
wlm weather needs to go to dlc folder

Thank you.

I tested it and loved it. Still not sure witch one to chose? Stlm or this. :/ But will wait and see till the the end of this mod (Swamp zone finishing). Just tired to begin over and over again.

The only question is, is it me or is this mist doesn't disappear no mater what weather it is. Is it supposed to be like this or I broke something? It would really be beautiful to make mist randomly. Looks cool but after little play it annoy me. Cant see the beauty in front of me :D

And yes. There is no back light for Geralt. And thank you for this Mishikedman. I read somewhere that you brought it back but may be it was in old version.

Anyway. I really liked it. Great job.

No Wlm_Fog weather will activate rendomly 0-30% chance to happen in a day. Also fog will first clear via env, than via csv, so after env weather change, you will have to wait about minute and half for weather to clear ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom