Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is up to you, some may prefer 4k clouds, some may like clouds in compilation mod :) And yes if you like to have all other stuff done in compilation with 4k clouds you have to set priorities. for example mod modB4kclouds and modcompilation will work just fine :)
I also like to make priority list inside mod folder it is way more convenient :)

Mishikedman;n8917730 said:
It is up to you, some may prefer 4k clouds, some may like clouds in compilation mod :) And yes if you like to have all other stuff done in compilation with 4k clouds you have to set priorities. for example mod modB4kclouds and modcompilation will work just fine :)
I also like to make priority list inside mod folder it is way more convenient :)

Can you upload a merged version of the mod? For some reason cooking and merging lighting mods for me ends up in them being broken, both STLM and WLM.

Quantifiable;n8918450 said:
Can you upload a merged version of the mod? For some reason cooking and merging lighting mods for me ends up in them being broken, both STLM and WLM.

You don't have to merge them. Just create the mods.settings file in your documents\witcher 3 folder. Then set the priorities as you like them.

K4rx20;n8918530 said:
You don't have to merge them. Just create the mods.settings file in your documents\witcher 3 folder. Then set the priorities as you like them.

No way to get this 4k works...I mean, it's all in the modWiedzmin_Lighting_VI_Milica3 folder, I see the game load the lighting mod fine but still have COMPILATION mod clouds...Also with script merger i can't see any conflicts between these two mods and can't set a priority..Could you please be so kind tyo explain me how to create this file??? Thanx! :)

Alastre
​​​​​​​So the 4k clouds are included in this WLM version? If not you have to install the 4k clouds mod aswell.
You go to documents\Witcher 3 and create or edit the mods.settings file. (if you create it, make sure its a .settings file. A mods.settings.txt file won't work)

You have to set the priorities like this:
[modA]
Enabled=1 //1=enabled 0=disabled
Priority=0 // with this you actually define which mod has a higher priority. lesser = higher priority

[modB]
Enabled=1
Priotity=1

So if you want 4k clouds you have to give the mod a higher priority than compilation. replace the modA and modB with the names the mods have in the mods folder in your witcher 3 directory.
I hope you understand what I mean^^

Edit: I don't think the 4k clouds are included in WLM. I guess you have to install them seperately. Am I right Mishikedman ?

K4rx20;n8920390 said:
Alastre
​​​​​​​So the 4k clouds are included in this WLM version? If not you have to install the 4k clouds mod aswell.
You go to documents\Witcher 3 and create or edit the mods.settings file. (if you create it, make sure its a .settings file. A mods.settings.txt file won't work)

You have to set the priorities like this:
[modA]
Enabled=1 //1=enabled 0=disabled
Priority=0 // with this you actually define which mod has a higher priority. lesser = higher priority

[modB]
Enabled=1
Priotity=1

So if you want 4k clouds you have to give the mod a higher priority than compilation. replace the modA and modB with the names the mods have in the mods folder in your witcher 3 directory.
I hope you understand what I mean^^

Edit: I don't think the 4k clouds are included in WLM. I guess you have to install them seperately. Am I right Mishikedman ?

1st of alla thank you! Nope i think it's included...

Also becasue with just the 4k version installed (deleting the old WLM) i can clearly see the game load the WLM base...I haven't the vanilla light to let you understand...but maybe I'm wrong!

Mishikedman;n8920900 said:
Preview fix for family ties http://imgur.com/a/Q6gfN

Before it was switching back to vanilla lighting, now it is fixed but i have to improve this quest with some new stuff :) What would all of you like to see for this scene and part of quest :)

Also fixed fight scene and dialogue scene is big improvement :)

http://imgur.com/a/1XIZ3

Awesome, your work combined with COMPILATION and HDRP are literally estabilishing a TW3 EE edition :D

I hope one day these would be included as alternative official DLC, the quality it's there.

Hey mishi, after your break, would you consider to work on the frozen village cutscene? I thought this needs to be tweaked a little bit more. Since you accomplished so many things with the new weather, you could add a little fog to this scene. Like the fog over seas for the bottom of the scene. And overall more red and dark. Currently I am working on the particles for this, especially the smoke in the background of the scene, that's why it caught my eye :)

EDIT: http://imgur.com/a/mA6iI
My progress so far. I need to tweak it a little bit more, but still better than vanilla I think :D. As you can see, the lighting needs some overhaul ;)

Last edited:
Nice. And is there a possibilty to get some fog on the ground? If you trigger some weather effect or something? And making the ground darker like in the VGX-Trailer? You could try to make the sky red. Because in the dialogue the peasant says, that the sky turned red. For now, I will try to turn the smoke more dark and red, to be closer to the picture.
I mean, the whole village is burning, so all should be red and glowing as well and not be blue like in the current version.

When you tell me, what file I have to change without changing the complete balance of the mod, I could give it a try and send it to you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom