Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
ImprovizoR;n8999870 said:
I hope that's going to be optional. It might look kinda cool in the open sea, but how much time do players really spend in a boat? When you're anywhere else in Skellige, anywhere on land, it's just going to look like an unnatural green sky. And there's really no reason to do that.

I think sky is not always green...it s aurora borealis and its moving

Geniunely cool. Might be a nice inclusion if it had a ratio of about 1 percent or something to show off. Just a crazy cool little random encounter players might find. That way it becomes something really special and interesting in stead of another version of a storm. What do you think Mishikedman?

This mod looks really interesting. In order to avoid me reading through the entire thread, is it possible to get a list of current bugs and possibly side by side comparisons from latest version?

Some ver.VII wip http://imgur.com/a/Az6fV SKELLIGE :) Nikola told me he can't stop taking screenshots :D
They are many shots representing different weather conditions, for exteriors and every weather have appropriate effects for interiors also :)
Hope you like it so far, but there is a lot of work to be done :)

Do know all bugs in Skellige are fixed :) Lighting is consistent in quality all the time :D
Left for me to do are improvements for all kinds of stuff :)
And as you all know me this are not buty shoots, just random one while testing, there was a lot of console weather switching :)

Last edited:
OK. When I watch new STLM screens I say I will play with STLM. Then I see This SS and say no no no. I will play with this. I am soo confused. :/

Still waiting for swamp zone sky and fog lighting as you mentioned some weeks ago. Hope it will be in VII version. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom