Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooo :) You know about ver. 7.2 bunch of things are in it new fog for all regions fixed Nilfgaardian camp, new tone for swamp and soo on...

Mishikedman
Alrighty, ran around the Nilfgaardian Camp at clear weather and have some feedback!
In the videos below you can see some pop-in and out in the distance (tents in the nilfgaardian camp and the tower on the hill in the second).

These are vanilla issues, but would ideally be covered up by fog like they were in vanilla.
I would suggest making the fog in the distance a little stronger or pulled forward a little more to accommodate this.
Perhaps you can also find other solutions though.

Besides that it looks awesome! Going to play around a bit more and see if I can find more little niggles :p

https://youtu.be/v35btWYF4nk

https://youtu.be/a40Jc43dVh4

larsroar41t4 Will do!!

New update for wip 7.3 ata monday changes to come Fyke Isle of mist, fixes for fogy weather type, Kaer Morhen folliage fixes looks much better in distance, fix for flares in KM and fix for light sources in Skellige. 7.4 before weekend ;)

Mishikedman Recent updates are looking great but I do have two things to report:

- Transition between envs is very abrupt sometimes and we see things like colograding change all the sudden with weather. If it's possible, making transitions smoother between areas etc would be a great improvement.

- Also, the foggy weather looks good but the fog pops in and disappears at a very low distance, it looks inconsistent, but I'm guessing you already know about this.

Hope this helps you.

Keep up the good work and thank you :)

It does not help me, be more specific, what region, what weather type, did you use console or did transition was in gameplay ?

Last edited:
From now on selected people will receive wip version for testing. I am pulling plug on this system, community updates cause more frustration than help for me... Also i am thinking on shuting down nexus page...Some pm put me off from everything, some people think they are entitled to everything..

Mishikedman;n9196611 said:
From now on selected people will receive wip version for testing. I am pulling plug on this system, community updates cause more frustration than help for me... Also i am thinking on shuting down nexus page...Some pm put me off from everything, some people think they are entitled to everything..

Don't forget us, the nice people, I know some modders that stopped modding because of that bad people. Just ignore them, or block them on the Nexus, it's better.

Mishikedman What happended friend? Please don't shut the page down, your work is amazing! We need people like you to keep it alive. Please block the idiots. There are still nice people around here who don't deserve punishment.

GregorWladacz don't wory my friend you and some people will be always on my list. It is not yet final to shut down nexus page, i was just mad and i question myself why i give mysel and my work, free time and hours and hours of work to masses of people that constantly whine about some stupid things and on top of that to get offended by some because ther "favorite" mod is missing some stuff they want to have. I undrstand frustration of a lot modders on nexus. I am split now, i know about good and honest people but i belive there are very large number of bad people also...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom