Wiedźmin Lighting Mod.

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Title

photo161421.jpg
i agree with Jurek. This looks definitely better than the previous version. It appeals much more to my eyes.
Still, it has some kind of yellowish? Is it intended?
I would like this kind of brightness paired with more green. Kinda like here

Last edited:
larsroar41t4 You give me good advice in pm. it changed my mind, also i had good night with my family and friends, we laughed a lot and i am again @ full spirit :)
So i have more positive energy now, and because of that nexus got second chance. :)
LukeSparow I know about it but thank you for sugestion, it is easy fix, and it will be done,

Mishikedman;n9202791 said:
larsroar41t4 You give me good advice in pm. it changed my mind, also i had good night with my family and friends, we laughed a lot and i am again @ full spirit :)
So i have more positive energy now, and because of that nexus got second chance. :)
LukeSparow I know about it but thank you for sugestion, it is easy fix, and it will be done,

this brought a big smile on my face milos, i am happy everything is going better :)
i think we are on to something whit the new foliage look ;)

No Title

here is a better example of what i mean(it`s a bit too bright but something this direction).
Dont feel i like force you to do that. It`s just my suggestion of how kaer morhen might look like.
If you are convinced of your vision then do it your way.

Attachments

• photo161431.jpg
    photo161431.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 25
waterbottle23;n9202761 said:

i agree with Jurek. This looks definitely better than the previous version. It appeals much more to my eyes.
Still, it has some kind of yellowish? Is it intended?
I would like this kind of brightness paired with more green. Kinda like here

That looks like an edited over-saturated photo, don't know if that's intentional on your part. I checked my photo in software to ensure that it had a neutral color cast and correct white balance.

Mishikedman;n9202821 said:
Inspiration for this version was picture above, posted by Quantifiable

Don't know how close to it you're trying to be, but the in-game foliage seems to have a heavy yellow-orange color cast instead of just being green, is that just a limitation?

Can the color of the low moving clouds/fog in KM be changed? During night time they get an orange-brown-ish color and they are not affected by the lighting, looks really bad in contrast with the darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom