Wiedźmin na E3 2008

+
Wiedźmin na E3 2008

W serwisie GameTrailers.com można obejrzeć filmik prezentujący Wiedźmina ER. Dla zainteresowanych LINK.Cóż, zmian za wiele nie widać na tym filmiku. Mamy różnokolorowe modele zarówno npc-ów jak i potworów. Jak wyglądały linie dialogowe i głosy w wersji angielskiej nie wiem, więc ciężko porównać. Mimika nie wygląda na poprawioną.

Zbyt wiele to na tym filmie poprawionych rzeczy nie widac.Mimika taka jaka była,dziwne kolory postaci(A może to wina jakości?) ogółem nic nowego....

Redzi na E3 dziennikarzom pozwalali zagrać w ER. Dziennikarz wymieniaq co rzuciło mu się w oczy z nowości:
Here is a list of the biggest changes that stood out to me in my hands-on: • Rerecording Leo’s Voice- Much more fitting now for a Witcher.• Quicker Loads: - The load speeds have improved immensely; down to mere seconds.• New NPC gestures and conversation animations– They make the conversations so much more real and enjoyable.• Auto Sorting and stacking inventory – Life just got so much easier! I’m not getting lost in my bags anymore.• Filters for inventory items – The new inventory will also filter your items into ingredients or usable items and it will stack items for you automatically.• Improved Alchemy– similar to the inventory system, the alchemy system is now much more inventory friendly for sorting ingredients based on their school and informing the player what they are missing for a recipe.• Monster Variations– Now monsters in the swamp in particular no longer look completely alike.• Better Looting – Tired of the drag and drop from each mob? Now just ctrl+click.• Choose languages and subtitled– Customizable under options you can now hear Leo’s new voice in 9 different languages and choose between 10 different subtitles.• 5 hours of new gameplay
Znalezione na stronie Vault'a

Top Bottom