wierd "static" \ "shimmring" effect ingames.

+
9900k+3070 msi trio x +32gb 3200cl 14 ram b-die ram+970 evo plus 1tb ssd. latest windows build/updates+gpu driver 457.30+1080p IPS monitor 240hz
So I uploaded two pictures from Cyberpunk as an example but this issue happened for me in other games like Witcher 3 , Apex Legends , RDR2 , PoE and so on as you can see i have a wierd "static" or "shimmering" effect on some objects ingames (when im ingame you can actually see this "static" effect moving ) and also on games with AA disabled(Apex for example) the jagged issue is extreme.
now let me state that i built this pc 2 weeks ago and ran all stablity tests needed. all parts are good! And for the first few weeks all worked good aswell. until Cyberpunk came out. I installed it and everything was fine.. then NVIDIA released a new GPU driver so i went on and installed it (for cyberpunk mainly) and then the issue started.
when I didn't had the issue i was on 457.30 but as you can see i reverted back and i still have issues.
things i tried? reverting and installing old\new drivers with DDU method.(non worked) changing ingame/nvidia control panel/nvidia profile inspector settings (non worked) replug RAM/GPU/CPU + Flashing new BIOS + OC settings off/ OC settings ON(non worked) tried new monitor+monitor cables+other gpu ports(non worked)

Top Bottom