Wild hunt rider frost damage

+

Gurg90

Forum regular
Wild hunt rider frost damage

Wild hunt rider must increase frost damage by 1, but it happen only if frost was played after rider card. Is it bug or just wrong card description?

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
Wild Hunt Rider only increases frost damage on the opposite row, not the whole board. You've probably played the Rider on a different row (or it was moved there).

I just played a game where I had 3 enemy rows of biting frost, then I played 2 wild hunt riders in the melee row to increase the damage twice, but what happened was it removed the previous damage and reverted the frost damage back to 2, is this working as intended? Seems increasing a row's biting frost damage 2 times would make it go from 2 -> 4, not 2, to 3, back to 2.

@buttermilk

That sounds like a bug. The damage over time should be 4. However, there are a few reasons the damage can be different. The target could have had armor or it was 2 strength (meaning Frost would only do 2 damage that turn) or the target was under the effects of a different card, like Redanian Knight-Elect. Without knowing the state of the board, it's all speculation.

@buttermilk

That sounds like a bug. The damage over time should be 4. However, there are a few reasons the damage can be different. The target could have had armor or it was 2 strength (meaning Frost would only do 2 damage that turn) or the target was under the effects of a different card, like Redanian Knight-Elect. Without knowing the state of the board, it's all speculation.

Thank you, I'm new and not sure about factions but the player was using the reveal deck, armor was my first thought as well but that wasn't the case here.

Top Bottom