Wild Hunt

+
Wild Hunt

I have a couple of questions.

Can someone explain to me how the Wild Hunt riders are supposed to work? I understand the trio buffing but I cannot understand the resilience perk. Sometimes they stay one more round and sometimes they are just removed (even if it is after the first round). I cannot seem to be able to count on what is going to happen when I play them.

Also, the Wild Hunt hounds. They are supposed to deploy a weather card but it seems to be random. Even if I have a weather card in my graveyard or deck , I cannot count it to work. What am I missing?

Wild Hunt Hounts require that you have a frost card in your deck.
If you play a WHH it moves one frost card in your graveyard.
If you want to play three WHH in your deck, you'll need three frost cards in your deck too.
If the frost card however is in your hand, the WHH won't be able to use it.

Wild Hunt Riders seems to use their resilience only when they are played last. But yeah, that part of the game is very confusing atm.

Riders resilient ability only works if you lost the round. Thats why harpies are more reliable. They will still give you 6 pts next round , win or lose.

resilient is not tied to the trio. You can keep one round one of the riders on the board, lose and then play the remaining ones next round (or use Eredin if you miss one).

Haven't put much thought into WHR resilent but I started to wonder. Why are the riders only ones with this type of resilense? Every other unit gets the tag (MAHAKAAM) that is visible while rider gets the tag for a brief moment if you loose round.
Any idea why?

MrRagdoll;n8886930 said:
Any idea why?

Every faction has it's own take on the resilience thing. Monsters have Ekimmara, NG has engineer, etc. Besides, WHR also get boosted when they are together.

MrRagdoll;n8886930 said:
Haven't put much thought into WHR resilent but I started to wonder. Why are the riders only ones with this type of resilense? Every other unit gets the tag (MAHAKAAM) that is visible while rider gets the tag for a brief moment if you loose round.
Any idea why?
Resilience of these units is acquired only at the moment when both players passed and you lost the round. They are not resilient until both these conditions are met. This is about the tag appearance.
As soon as new round starts resilient tag is removed at once. That is why it looks like a short glimpse of a resilience tag.

This is what the brave wording means by the way. You get ciri back if you are losing, Gerald gain 3 if you are still losing after you played him etc (>11 down).

Top Bottom