Wild Rose Dethorned Achievement bug

+
ah ok. Maybe that's why, maybe the bug is only on the pc version. Did you alos clean the two secrets camps (during the quest Rose on a red field) ?

ah ok. Maybe that's why, maybe the bug is only on the pc version. Did you alos clean the two secrets camps (during the quest Rose on a red field) ?

I had the bug on PS4 as stated previously, It wasn't until my second playthrough that I overcame it using my guide, I'm pretty sure it is cross platform but there are also possible differences...

Secondly, no, I didn't have to do anything else as stated on other sites, only the camps. I didn't have to do the rose quest or the trader quest, I didn't have to do the person in distress or the abandoned site or even kill the two knights knocking at the herblists door. Only the camps.

Last edited:
Well, I just did the all guide, but nothing pop. I really think it's plateform related, but anyway thanks a lot for your guide !! I'll wait the next patch. Are cdred aware of this achievement bug ? (I read somewhere that they know about the ofieri bug, but nothing on this one...)

I think this achievement is bugged mostly on PC (and it's tricky on consoles as well). I followed the Pattington_Bear's method but it didn't work (thanks anyway). I'm on PC.

BTW does anyone know if an enemy that dies by bleeding counts as a death in this achievement? Could this be a major reason for not unlocking it properly?

I was wondering that too about an enemy bleeding out if that is what's causing it to not pop. I'm on X1 so it's not platform specific, it's a cross platform bug.

I was wondering that too about an enemy bleeding out if that is what's causing it to not pop. I'm on X1 so it's not platform specific, it's a cross platform bug.

My trophy popped and I had used poison, bleeding and fire damage on the knights. Perhaps the bug is consequential? Who knows.

Please devs, fix this achievement and also the Ofir's gear one. Those are the only achievements I miss.

Maybe this will help - make sure you count knights in every camp. There are 6 knights in all camps, besides the biggest one (castle ruins in the east) - there are 11 men. Save your game before every camp in case you get 5 soldiers or less and meditating doesn't help.

That's the only soultion, at least for me.

For me Your hint didn't work. so still no trophy. CDR please fix it and he best in retrospective way, so I would not need to loot the camps again.

For me Your hint didn't work. so still no trophy. CDR please fix it and he best in retrospective way, so I would not need to loot the camps again.

As in Sybelle's hint didn't work?

I was going to say because the very south camp for me only had 4 enemies, I saw on another forum that you could get 4-6 enemies plus the larger number at the big camp. I just took it as 4 because it's a small camp combined with the previous bit about there being 4-6.

Okay, I may have found a fix! Like many of you, I had attempted this achievement several times but, no luck. Well, until recently. Try this: [xbox one editon]

1. Start a new game of HoS (not NG+)
2. Don't fast travel, call Roach and set waypoints. All 8 bandit camps and locations can be found online (you ONLY need the 8 camps).
3. Loot everything; corpses, yellows items, and save red items for last.
4. Don't drop ANYTHING.
5. Make sure to read notes/letters before moving to the next camp.
6. This was my order; moving from the upper left most bandit camp near Sarrisin Grange, I moved clockwise without fast traveling, finishing up west of Erde.

*POP*
You should now have the achievement. Hopefully, your achievement will pop by the time you have killed the final bandit at the last bandit camp. Hope this helps, good luck everyone!

Followed everyone's tips, including Paddington's guide and still nothing. Guess people like me have to for the patch

Did you try the guide mentioned above? I was stuck for days before trying this way.
Have you tried your guide with a save instead of starting with HoS?
I'm about to do a second HoS run with the other save so I'd like to know of I have to bother or just try to get it on a third run.

Has anybody found a way to get this achievement? Because its still bugged for me...

---------- Updated at 07:08 PM ----------

Has anybody found a way to get this achievement? Because its still bugged for me...

---------- Updated at 07:08 PM ----------

Okay, I may have found a fix! Like many of you, I had attempted this achievement several times but, no luck. Well, until recently. Try this: [xbox one editon]

1. Start a new game of HoS (not NG+)
2. Don't fast travel, call Roach and set waypoints. All 8 bandit camps and locations can be found online (you ONLY need the 8 camps).
3. Loot everything; corpses, yellows items, and save red items for last.
4. Don't drop ANYTHING.
5. Make sure to read notes/letters before moving to the next camp.
6. This was my order; moving from the upper left most bandit camp near Sarrisin Grange, I moved clockwise without fast traveling, finishing up west of Erde.

*POP*
You should now have the achievement. Hopefully, your achievement will pop by the time you have killed the final bandit at the last bandit camp. Hope this helps, good luck everyone!

Even after the last patch (1.11) this is still bugged. Cleared all the camps twice without having it pop, but then I reloaded a save right before the last camp, and it popped after I just killed three knights. The fight wasn't even finished!

Done this fully twice but never with a new HoS only. I also have seen people suggest killing most knights near the middle of each camp or close to chests. This still seems far too buggy than it should be.

Top Bottom