Will 1.0.7 Fix The Zoltan Gwent Card?

+
Will 1.0.7 Fix The Zoltan Gwent Card?

And also will it fix that Claywich merchant that doesn't appear for some people? (Including me)

Didn't they say you can find the Zoltan card under the hanged man's tree?

However, the devs don't really have anything to "fix", if they wanted to make Gwent cards missable.

Didn't they say you can find the Zoltan card under the hanged man's tree?

However, the devs don't really have anything to "fix", if they wanted to make Gwent cards missable.

Interesting, something that I should look into. Unfortunately, i am not there yet.

Last edited:
And also will it fix that Claywich merchant that doesn't appear for some people? (Including me)

Yep, clayWich merchent is bugged for me too, o well.

1. Also, could you clarify your Thread Subject-line.
- Whats the issue with Zoltan's Gwent Card? Are we talking specifically about the Gwent-card, "Zoltan" that you start with and sucks.

Or quest-reward for PLAYING Gwent against Zoltan?

I've completed the Collect 'em All quest and have ALL the Gwent cards.............except for 2....which seems to be a bug in the game. One is a Ballista that you get at start of game. They say there should be 2 but there is only 1. The 2nd card is Albrich..........it says there are 2 in Crow's Perch villiage by a trader......but I only found 1. OH.......and maybe 1 Torrential rain and 1 Clear Weather card..........which I may have missed by playing every merchant.................however, it says I've completed the Collect 'em All quest so it's probably a bug in game or misprint in guide book.

Excuse me "moonknightgog"................but you only start the game with 1 Ballista card...................NOT 2........so it's a misprint in the hint book OR a bug in the game..............same with the Albrich card in Crow's Perch.

---------- Updated at 04:42 PM ----------

It seems that the total number of cards is 195 (not 199) and the following cards do not exist: Albrich (2 of 2), Clear Weather (3 of 3), Torrential Rain (3 of 3) and Ballista (2 of 2............................according to gwentcards.com

I looked for the Zoltan card under the tree, only a book was to be found. I'm also missing Dandelion and Vampire: Katakan
I had to kill Madman Lucas and the card was not on his corpse

Yep, clayWich merchent is bugged for me too, o well.

1. Also, could you clarify your Thread Subject-line.
- Whats the issue with Zoltan's Gwent Card? Are we talking specifically about the Gwent-card, "Zoltan" that you start with and sucks.

Or quest-reward for PLAYING Gwent against Zoltan?

No the meant Zoltan card is the card you get from the Guy in WhiteOrchard that wants to play gwent with you when you aks arround about Yen in the Inn. If you win you get the Zoltan Chivey Card, Melee 5 Atck, only obtainable by him and before you leave white Orchard

Also a problem for me. Wasn't able to get the card due to the first game being un-winnable (bug related), so forfeited the game and the card at the very start. Was pleased to hear that it was patched to show up under the merchant's corpse at Hanged Man's Tree, but was disappointed to find only a book when I checked.

Could someone from CDPR please confirm if this will be patched for 1.07? I am only this one card away from achieving the trophy, so would be nice to get some closure :p

Also, while I'm on the subject of Gwent cards, I've checked the guides and apparently I should be carrying 3 of each of the weather cards when the cards have stopped being awarded for winning games against merchants and other vendors. I only have two however of the clear weather and torrential rain and I only receive money or random items for winning... Does this mean the quest of collect them all is also bugged and unobtainable?

EDIT: My mistake, just checked the guide again and those weather cards no longer exist!

Last edited:
FYI.......just started another new game and found that if I went back to the innkeeper at White Orchard Inn a few times.....I could get 3 Decoy cards from here. This also worked for the Innkeeper at the Inn at the Crossroads in Velen.......here I got 3 Commander's Horns by going back again & again. Wait 24 hrs or more before returning to each of those. Wonder if this works for Scorch cards.....haven't gotten to Skellige or Novigrad yet.

Yes, 1.07 will fix the Zoltan card bug. Not sure about the merchant issue, I can ask someone to check and answer though.

Noice one, cheers guys! It's all good with the merchant/vendor issue, I was mislead by untrustworthy information in the first place, thanks all the same though!

Good to know. One gets Zoltan Card ONLY by beating the Tutorial guy. Don't miss his card for the life of you if you are trying to get the Achievement!

Top Bottom