Will Bathesda surpass CDprojekt Red this gen?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Bathesda surpass CDprojekt Red this gen?

CDprojekt so far in this generation made the most badly optimized , broken game with the most horrible framerate i had the displesure of playing in a console. I am playing it on ps4.

Bathesda hold the title of most BS devs , the most liars when they said ps3 version of skyrim was good and in the end it was broken and unplayable after some hours put in the game.

This gen the title so far is from CDprojekt, " the vodoo shamans " that said "dont worry about ps4 version of the game !!! " are more like a scammer witch from a small village and less like a great voddo shaman.

its hilarious seeing this:

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05...imization-our-coders-are-true-voodoo-shamans/

So... Will bathesda get the title again ? E3 is coming and fallout 4 is right in there :D

I guess it will be hard to top the polish GREAT SHAMANS OF BROKEN CODING !!!

I doubt we will get a better RPG than Witcher 3 this gen.

Plus i also dont see how Bethesda could have the "most BS devs" title when we have Bioware. :huh:

"All your choices will matter and will come up to an epic conclusion in the ending."
Except its all the same if you are colorblind
Im still mad at them..

I hope they will... or at least I hope they will try. Not because I think that The Witcher 3 is bad or "noth worthy", but because that would mean that TW3 would have become a true game changer in the genre and a classic which would lead the way for other developers to a new era of rpg games. Plus we would have one hell of a TES/Fallout game, which is never a bad thing.

As for the coding, I'm pretty happy with my PC version. A few bugs and glitches here and there, but otherwise the game works nicely.

Last edited:
CDprojekt so far in this generation made the most badly optimized , broken game with the most horrible framerate i had the displesure of playing in a console. I am playing it on ps4.

Bathesda hold the title of most BS devs , the most liars when they said ps3 version of skyrim was good and in the end it was broken and unplayable after some hours put in the game.

This gen the title so far is from CDprojekt, " the vodoo shamans " that said "dont worry about ps4 version of the game !!! " are more like a scammer witch from a small village and less like a great voddo shaman.

http://www.dualshockers.com/2015/05...imization-our-coders-are-true-voodoo-shamans/

So... Will bathesda get the title again ? E3 is coming and fallout 4 is right in there :D

Where is the downvote button? :)

I doubt we will get a better RPG than Witcher 3 this gen.

Plus i also dont see how Bethesda could have the "most BS devs" title when we have Bioware. :huh:

"All your choices will matter and will come up to an epic conclusion in the ending."
Except its all the same if you are colorblind
Im still mad at them..

I'm one of the few people who likes the ending of ME, but I also hope that they will take notes while they play TW... lets be honest: TW pretty much kills everything Bioware has done so far and they have created a few great ones/classics in their time: the ME trilogy, DA:O, BG1-2, KOTOR.

The solution is obvious, perhaps you're too close to it... you should quit gaming, it clearly isn't for you. I mean, you appear to have just flagellated yourself in public over games. Think about it huh.

LOL i WILL QUIT GAMING RIGHT NOW !!!
How dare me to play game and expecting them to work , the problem is me !!! I SHOULD ACEPT BAD BROKEN GAMES !!! CDRED ARE AMAZING , FRAMERATE IS GARBAGE AND MAKES THE GAME UNPLAYABLE BUT THO THE FUCK CARES , PROBLEM IS ME !!!

People like you always makes me facepalm , how blind a fanboy can be ...

Post in the Tech forums under PS4 and see if anyone has same issue as you. Better results there than nerd raging on this end

If this stops Bethesda dumbing down their games then I'll be happy, CDPR have proven that you can treat players like normal people.

You know what makes me facepalm? how can half the people that play on ps4 can say game is rubbish while other half says its epic :) I mean i am a PC gamer our experience change according to our rigs but you guys frankly i cant understand...

I am not saying game is bad, i am saying it is horrible to play this when framerate drops.
Framerate drops when its night in the city because of the fire, when you use torch, when it rains, when its fog...
They lied to us and next game they put out i will not forget this like i will not forget bathesda ,, never again a will buy a game from them with full money in the first months and probably will get it used if i am certain it have no problems.

It must be sad to think of games in terms of 'generations' instead of just ever improving. Sounds like console problems.

You know what makes me facepalm? how can half the people that play on ps4 can say game is rubbish while other half says its epic :) I mean i am a PC gamer our experience change according to our rigs but you guys frankly i cant understand...

Could you imagine the shit storm that would have happen if they said PS4 isn't optimized a 100% so we are going to release it a month or two later?

I think this is a manifestation of Unreasonable gamer expectation syndrome.

so do you want a tampon or..?

super absorbent, yes?

Could you imagine the shit storm that would have happen if they said PS4 isn't optimized a 100% so we are going to release it a month or two later?

I think this is a manifestation of Unreasonable gamer expectation syndrome.

Cant really understand that much fuss. I am playing on everything low other than texture quality and still getting around 17-22 fps even than i am loving this game :) ofcourse it will have bugs this project is basicly massive maybe people should do better research before buying a game or stop pestering devs with same sentences and let them fix stuff.. Just my 2 cents

FALLOUT 4? What? What is this, Black Isle closed down, mate. Last FALLOUT was Van Buren, aka FALLOUT 3. There only a demo of this, sadly..

FALLOUT: Tactics was about the last great Fallout game. I'm not sure how they could have skipped the 3rd entry into the 4th? Has Black Isle come back? No.. wait, does this mean InXile are developing a new FALLOUT?! Or perhaps Obsidian? No, wait.. they busy with Pillars of Eternity, and another project.

Hmm.. nope, sorry, doubt there will be a FALLOUT 4. You are mistaken.

Ooooh... you mean those Bethesda TES Mod games with the FALLOUT name? Haha! I was so confused! Sorry, excuse me, I don't recognize BULLSHIT games ruined by companies that bought IP rights, and turn them into an Elder Scrolls with Guns.

On a more serious note: Bethesda needs better writers, better animators, better VO cast, better programmers and a better director. Then maybe ^_^

LOL i WILL QUIT GAMING RIGHT NOW !!!
How dare me to play game and expecting them to work , the problem is me !!! I SHOULD ACEPT BAD BROKEN GAMES !!! CDRED ARE AMAZING , FRAMERATE IS GARBAGE AND MAKES THE GAME UNPLAYABLE BUT THO THE FUCK CARES , PROBLEM IS ME !!!

People like you always makes me facepalm , how blind a fanboy can be ...

You are the issue here, all you have done is focus on the negative without looking at the awesome things CDRED have done and continue to do, and try to label them as the worst in the world, you need to look at the whole picture and if you did, would see your mistake. I have had ZERO problems with this game. Any issues on PS4 will, I am sure be fixed by the devs but I think you need to get things into perspective. Perhaps the devs need to downgrade the quality settings if PS4 is unable to handle it but PS4 has had issues with games since it's launch, it's not a great console and FPS has been at best, choppy.

Some amazing things these guys do:

- DRM Free, always and forever.
- If you bought the Witcher games elsewhere, they still let you have a backup on GOG with all their extras.
- The also gave me the full discount for TW3 because I owned both games even though I bought them on Steam.
- Any major content has been free, including Enhanced Editions, extra quests and DLC
- The GOG team, actually listen to the community and have reversed company decisions to ensure their community was happy.
- A $ isnt the same as a £ or anything else, they don't overcharge you.

In short,these guys truly care and if they make a mistake, they feel bad about it and they make up for it. Now tell me again they are the worst because of some bugs. Go away and have a word with yourself.

I hope they will... or at least I hope they will try. Not because I think that The Witcher 3 is bad or "noth worthy", but because that would mean that TW3 would have become a true game changer in the genre and a classic which would lead the way for other developers to a new era of rpg games. Plus we would have one hell of a TES/Fallout game, which is never a bad thing.

As for the coding, I'm pretty happy with my PC version. A few bugs and glitches here and there, but otherwise the game works nicely.

Game changer? Step away from the coolaid my friend. Nothing is new, but what is right is very right ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom