Will CD PR be at the Sony Press Conf. Tomorrow?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will CD PR be at the Sony Press Conf. Tomorrow?

When Sony unveils PS4? would be cool to see them there show off Cyberpunk (wishful thinking) or maybe even WItcher 3 (not a fan of fantasy rpg) or just the devs go up on stage and just talk about how amazing the ps4 is and how they look forward to working on it or something.

what do u guys think?

When Sony unveils PS4? would be cool to see them there show off Cyberpunk (wishful thinking) or maybe even WItcher 3 (not a fan of fantasy rpg) or just the devs go up on stage and just talk about how amazing the ps4 is and how they look forward to working on it or something.

what do u guys think?

I can't think of a single reason why the guys from Projekt RED would be on stage brown nosing Sony.

besides they would obviously get paid and its a great PR opportunity for CR PR to show off their stuff for free while the entire gaming world is watching.

You said "or just the devs go up on stage and just talk about how amazing the ps4 is." It wouldn't be a PR opportunity for them, if they'd have nothing to showcase, and if the only thing they'd be doing would be praising the PS4. If they'd get paid for it, well... There's a word for that.

I can't think of a single reason why they'd ever want to do anything like that.

You said "or just the devs go up on stage and just talk about how amazing the ps4 is." It wouldn't be a PR opportunity for them, if they'd have nothing to showcase, and if the only thing they'd be doing would be praising the PS4. If they'd get paid for it, well... There's a word for that.

I can't think of a single reason why they'd ever want to do anything like that.

well obviously even if they "brown nosed" as you put it it would still get their name and brand out there. and CD PR always has something to show.
the most simple presentation would be "Hey guys the ps4 is amazing and Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to the ps4." i think CD PR would benefit a lot from such a PR opportunity.

Are any game houses sending their representatives to this press conference anyway?

judging by the 2005 PS3 reveal yes. EA will be there im 100% sure Activision 90%, Ubisoft 100%, in-house sony devs such as naughy dog yes all of them will be there. rumours are Respawn will be there (the original infinity ward guys) i think most devs will be there and im sure CD PR got an invite to be there as well not sure if they accepted it though. Sony is unveiling their system and 3rd party support is KEY so they would want as many dev houses there as possible to show their support.

Edit: maybe they wont physically be there but maybe we will se a pre-recorded message from them.

Could you perhaps relocate with your buzzing to another part of this site? Speculations about the Sony conference, IMO, should be in the Off Topic subsection.

Could you perhaps relocate with your buzzing to another part of this site? Speculations about the Sony conference, IMO, should be in the Off Topic subsection.

its about cyberpunk 2077 being shown at the epic sony conference. its relevant.

There is no word from CDPR about Cyberpunk 2077 being shown at the "epic" conference. There is nothing of Cyberpunk 2077, besides the teaser trailer, to be shown.

Well, I'd like to pay them but they don't wish to sell their soul to an evil, from their biaised point of view, corp.

well obviously even if they "brown nosed" as you put it it would still get their name and brand out there. and CD PR always has something to show.
the most simple presentation would be "Hey guys the ps4 is amazing and Cyberpunk 2077 is coming to the ps4." i think CD PR would benefit a lot from such a PR opportunity.

Are you serious? You have to be either stupid or a troll because CDPR mainly focuses on PC. They are NOT exclusive to Sony in anyway. Hence the reason why they posted on twitter that if you want the most experiences from our game get a PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom