Will Ciri be in game ? =)

+
Riven-Twain;n8491810 said:
Ach, Sard, Sard, Sard. . . you wouldn't want to break EmperorZorn 's heart, now, would you? Ciriously?

Wait, what ? I have a heart ?
Ohhhh... right. The thing that pumps coffee through my veins.

Well, I don't think there will be an issue with a Ciri cameo in Cyberpunk 2077.

Granted, this isn't Shadowrun and having a Harry Potter character walk the neon-lit streets casting spells left and right would break the immersion,
but I think Ciri will be more of an easter egg/side quest and she'll probably come across like a crazy/lost person to all those who encounter her.

The effect would be comparable to... erm... seeing a poster of the Witcher IX in Cyberpunk 2077.
It'll make people who played the previous games of CDPR grin, and that's it ~

EmperorZorn;n8492190 said:
Wait, what ? I have a heart ?
Ohhhh... right. The thing that pumps coffee through my veins.

The effect would be comparable to... erm... seeing a poster of the Witcher IX in Cyberpunk 2077.
Isn't that what hearts are for?
It's exactly what mine is ... a coffee redistribution unit.

As to Ciri ... a poster, or maybe some NPC playing a retro video game on their PC.

metalmaniac21;n8495600 said:
Or PC playing super retro game called The Witcher 3 running inside CP2077. We have to go deeper.

Suhiira;n8497000 said:
An AI playing Witcher 3?

I like both of you, you're creative.
Can I keep you ?

...but yes, how about they add a CD Projekt office in Cyberpunk 2077 as an easter egg ?

And in there we find out they are developing Roach Simulator 2077, or even better:

Well ... in Fallout 3 you did get to check out the Bathesda offices in Silver Springs, MD.
I particularly recall the area around the desk of whoever created most of the traps for the game was something of a nightmare ... traps ... traps ... and more traps.
However ... CDPR doesn't have an office in Night City :surprise:

I'd be happiest if it was an Easter egg in one room related to the major side quest. For instance, you're trying to find a specific netrunner who can help you do x, y & z. You show up to his hole in the wall only to discover it's been raided, there are signs of a fight, etc. However, if you look around the room closely you discover he's become obsessed with a mythological story involving a young woman's inter-dimensional travels and how she was once in Night City. He's collected every scrap of information he could find. There you can see his notes on the traveler's journeys up until she was in Night City (recalling the major events of Ciri's story in the Witcher Book Series). Then some hacked audio recording between her and Avallach about the dangers of returning to her world. Maybe you can also find a video recording of a time she fights off some punks or something. She wont be able to use her powers of course because it would risk alerting the Wild Hunt.

You find some clue about where the netrunner may have been taken to and head in that direction, never giving anymore thought to the netrunner's wild fantasy. Maybe he mentions it in passing if you find him later. Something like that is what I would like.

I think actually having her appear as an NPC in the game would be a mistake.

Last edited:
Suhiira;n8497740 said:
However ... CDPR doesn't have an office in Night City :surprise:

They already have an inn in Blood and Wine and a number of other easter eggs, similar ones may also appear in CP2077.

While she's a pretty cool character, I don't want that kind of bleed over. However, if they DO decided to put her in... Not gonna ruin the game for me. If I see an ant on a piece of cake, I flick it off and eat the cake anyway...

Lisbeth_Salander;n8585450 said:
>not liking the best girl in the game

what did he mean by this

I meant it as an expression, where one little thing I don't want to see isn't going to ruin the experience for me.

Top Bottom