Will Cyberpunk ever be given a +newgame

+
I recently read online that Cyberpunk2077 at some point will be given a +newgame and I have over 1,200 hours on this game and I'm running out of things to do since I've done every quest, ever event on map and every side quest...hell at this point id give anything just to have an Ability to reset all of the Scanning events on the map so i can keep playing because the map is getting to where its dead and I really don't want to get bored of this game....and I really hope they go with a +newgame this time that will allow you to replay the game 10+ times because with all of the different choices your given on this game it would be fun to get to keep all the stuff ive collected and get to try every choice and not loose all my stuff having to start over.

CDPR did it with TW3 as free DLC, so I suppose they will do it with Cyberpunk too. But I suspect that it will be among the last DLCs released.
Nothing sure and anyway, you just need to be patient :)
(if there is a NG+, I'm confident or at least I hope, it will be better than two "absolutely useless" NG+ that I tried recently... SW - Fallen Order and Guardians Of The Galaxy... In these two games, it add absolutely nothing, you just keep the cosmetic stuff...)

IIRC, There was NG+ in the free DLC list that was leaked. Up until this point, every DLC that has been released, was also in that list.

IMHO NG+ would be a useless feature if the game doesn't allow you to respec your attributes aswell. Atleast I don't see any point in playing a new game with the exact same attributes, perks and gears as you did prior to that. One big reason why games like CP77, Skyrim ect. have a good replay value is to play different builds in each new playthrough.

If the only motive for NG+ is to see how different choises affect an outcome of a quest, you can just save before the quest, complete it and then reload that save and choose diferently that time, or play a new game with a new character and then choose the different option.

But that's just my oppinion.

IMHO NG+ would be a useless feature if the game doesn't allow you to respec your attributes aswell. Atleast I don't see any point in playing a new game with the exact same attributes, perks and gears as you did prior to that. One big reason why games like CP77, Skyrim ect. have a good replay value is to play different builds in each new playthrough.

If the only motive for NG+ is to see how different choises affect an outcome of a quest, you can just save before the quest, complete it and then reload that save and choose diferently that time, or play a new game with a new character and then choose the different option.

But that's just my oppinion.
I kinda do agree with this. In cp2077 it would feel pretty useless for me since most choices have very little affect on anything but "Vs personality" or my headcannon. In witcher 3 you could keep leveling too make a better build with scaled characters and perhaps test out some new choices. The mutations and so on also made it more fun since they added another development tree. Hopefully something like that will come with the expansion and make NG+ more intresting.

Heck for me even diffrent characters feels pointless since you will have access too the exact same weapons/clothes/cars/everything if you like as any other (some are limited too backstory) The only real change is the RP you do yourself pretty much(choice in endings/choice in some quests/builds).

New game+ I’m curious to see if they actually put one in cause as already stated they would have to give us the ability to reassign our Attributes and they damn well know that’s been a demanded feature for a while but instead they gave us only the ability to reassign our perks.I hope I’m wrong but I’m not holding my breath lol.

Honestly I just expect one more big Patch/Update and some small hot fixes whenever a problem arises until the Story Expansion is released then CDPR will just move on to Witcher 4 cause all in all CP2077 was a hot mess of a game.

It will, don't worry. It was always planned to be in the game and a lot of players are asking for it, so I don't think CDPR will want to cut it.

Top Bottom