Will cyberpunk surpass Red dead redemption 2

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why even compare CP2077 with RDR2 and why does it matter whether or not the former surpasses the latter? It doesn't make either game better or worse.

I agree. The question is irrelevant.

However, there is one avenue in which CP2077 is clearly superior to RDR2. The fact that you can customize your character. Im dead tired at cliche male protagonists at this point in time. Which has led me to not even finish RDR2 story yet, even though I own it. Same issue applies to W3.

You can customize your character in RDR online, but RDR online is incredibly devoid of things to do, to the point its not immersive or fun enough.

Red dead redemption 2 moved boundaries with interactive open world and attention to details including animations.

Do you think Cyberpunk 2077 will be even better in this regard ?

Not a chance, unless they put another 1 year of development into Cyberpunk (with a full team) and redo many of the lacklustre core elements.

RDR2 might sometimes appear a bit boring - the way classic wild west movies were, when you the protagonists rode through monument valley for 5 minutes straight, but there is also a certain beauty in that and I think it was brave to make a "slow" game. Also the immersion and atmosphere of the world are unparalleled.

But keep in mind that they had up to 2000 people work on the game, with a bigger budget (probably) and with the know-how of a studio that is an expert at open world games.

Not a chance, unless they put another 1 year of development into Cyberpunk (with a full team) and redo many of the lacklustre core elements.

RDR2 might sometimes appear a bit boring - the way classic wild west movies were, when you the protagonists rode through monument valley for 5 minutes straight, but there is also a certain beauty in that and I think it was brave to make a "slow" game. Also the immersion and atmosphere of the world are unparalleled.

But keep in mind that they had up to 2000 people work on the game, with a bigger budget (probably) and with the know-how of a studio that is an expert at open world games.
I remember when the first reviews about CP came and sentiment was that cp was a slow game, man definitiins do change fast these days

Guest 4519094

how is this bait thread even a thing ?!?
what's next "5 reasons why cyberpunk being the worst game ever should make you want to buy every rockstar title?", almost feels like that gig where valentinos are hired to attack arasaka wearing militech gear ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom