Will dark mode items import to TW3?

+
Will dark mode items import to TW3?

Going to be playing through the game on Dark Mode again. I plan to use this save for TW3. They said imports will be possible, but never said what items will import. It'd suck to play through this and find out dark mode items won't import.

Did they ever say what will import and what won't? Or should I stash the best non-dark mode items too?

Still a work in progress I would say . I side with Calin in that no matter what imports it will be reduced stats . Much like TW1 equipment when imported into TW2 .

what about for consoles? especially considering its going from the xbox 360 > the xbox one, or will TW3 also get a 360 port?

off topic, but will we have arena mode again, or any other game modes besides story mode?

also, will TW3 be released on the PS4 or wii u as well?

I do not know of any save game import provision for the consoles. That doesn't mean they won't have one, or won't have an interaction that takes the place of one.

They have already announced they will release on the PS4. I don't think the WiiU stands a chance.

Deithwen23 said:
You know, with Redkit, i believe you can import everything from TW2 to TW3.

Most likely, although I assume they'll need to update the REDkit to do this. But having the option to import my Vran armor into TW3? Sign me the hell up.

greenabobo said:
what about for consoles? especially considering its going from the xbox 360 > the xbox one, or will TW3 also get a 360 port?

off topic, but will we have arena mode again, or any other game modes besides story mode?

also, will TW3 be released on the PS4 or wii u as well?

It will not release on the seventh(current) generation models.

I don't think they've said so to my knowledge, but have they spoken about a W3 arena?

Probably if you have the best gear at the end of TW2, when imported into TW3 will have nerfed stats of course, but the stats will be enough powerful to drive you into the gameplay with no problems for, say 1-2 hours until you get better gear.

In consoles, you cannot import save-game from previous title to the next? Hell, another thing pcs are superior to consoles for. Also, about nerfed stats, if they are so much butchered down upon transfer, it wouldn't make you want to keep them for long anyway. Aerondight kicked ass in 1, and in 2 it is even worse than moonblade.

Maybe they can just make menu where you can put in your choices like they did in Mass Effect 3? I lost my Witcher 1 savegame so was unable to carry over my choices to the second part. I kept my savegame for the Witcher 2 but as it now stands I'd rather invest in a PS4 than in a much more expensive new gamer-pc.

Top Bottom