Will Geralt be able to fall off surfaces/take fall damage when on foot/Horse ?

+
Will Geralt be able to fall off surfaces/take fall damage when on foot/Horse ?

Do we know if Geralt will able to fall off high places and will he take damage when doing so ?

What about when he is on the horse ? I think Horse animations such as this will look really cool and maybe you will able to reach secret places or take shortcuts by making use of falls ?

Also sliding on slopes should be kinda cool dontcha think ?

What do you think ?

(Sorry if Old discussion)

Last edited:
I think I remember one of the devs commenting in an interview that you would be able to jump off cliffs and die. I don't recall them talking about what happens if you happen to be riding a horse, though I assume the result would be similar.

Well that's pretty awesome.

More than just silly suicide I think it would very cool for finding secrets you need to drop down to.

Well, we know for sure enemies can fall off their horses, hehe.

Would be interesting if Roach gets startled by monsters that sneak up on her, making Geralt fall off. Think of it as a penalty for players that are not aware of their surroundings.

It must be implemented in the game! Will be realistic if Geralt is attacked by some monsters while galloping through a group except clearing the path.

I remember in World of warcraft when they implemented a forced dismount when you take too much damage. That was scary s* I tell you :D One of my best memories while making a speed runs through an instance. WoW players will remember and/or relate.

if you fall off a high building you get damage.............its only locical.........

I hope they made some good Geralt animations while falling, landing/surviving or dying. Most games our avatars just drop straight down to their death with no yelling "oh shit, oh fuck" or nothing. It is Just a thud and some blood or a red screen and it is over. In GTA V at least when you fall down and survive, the avatar rolls and then picks himself up off the ground again.
I want it to look real when Geralt falls from high or low places:)

Last edited:
Geralt can now jump and fall, ergo he could get damaged from a fall or and die. It puts things in perspective doesn't it? Better hold on to the reins when riding and not pirouette off a cliff. ;)

Last edited:
It will be realistic if the horse hits a tilted cliff and falls. I mean - it's not the super skyrim horse that climbs 90C surfaces right?

Edit: Lol it was posted a few posts before I came with it :(

Last edited:
What I don't like in this image is that the rider is blown off the horse like a leaf but the horse is barely touched from the blast. Is this realistic?

Edit: I would also like to see taller and more dense trees (like in a real forest)

Last edited:
You should go and watch the trailer again, the horseman was charging towards Geralt and he used aard, the guy is falling off the horse and the horse is pushed back too, it's standing on 2 legs and moving upwards, look closely.

Top Bottom