Will Gwent be playable offline?

+
Will Gwent be playable offline?

I'm getting excited and hyped for playing this game, but, the thing is, I don't have a stable connection, so I play my ps4 offline and don't plan on getting an internet connection for my house. Using neighbors, shhh.

So, I'm wondering if I'm getting hyped for this game only to have this game be like Hearthstone. Free to play, Online. Will the game be playable offline? That's my question, and it has not been confirmed yet.

Some more info - Looks like it has a singleplayer mode with some form of story too, I assume this is a large part of an offline experience:

Some more info - Looks like it has a singleplayer mode with some form of story too, I assume this is a large part of an offline experience:

Nice, thank you, I haven't seen this video yet, and I've been looking for gwent game plays since Eredin played a game live. Thanks.

The PVP part is going to require internet - for single player we are trying to make if offline and if there will be no specific technical reasons this should stay that way.

Top Bottom