Will Gwent have another patch with bundle of new cards before Open Beta?

+
Will Gwent have another patch with bundle of new cards before Open Beta?

Hello, Gwent!

I've save some ores, scrap...

So I wonder if there have any patch will coming soon before the wipe start?

Should I save it or use it now?

Thank you for your answer!

Last edited:
Any kegs purchased with real-world currency will carry over.

Everythin' else become nothin' but mountain fog, witch-boy.

Hello SigilFey

Thank you for your answer.

I just want to save resource for next patch where new card will arrival.

Because that I have all card I need now, full cards of Skellige and Nilfgaard faction, have almost cards of Neutral, Monster.

I don't play or interesting in SC and NR.

Didn't heard anything lately from the dev team. I hope they are okay. I don't know why but I am worried a lot lately about Gwent. I really want this game been a huge success and prove again how great CD Project Red is.

PandaLin;n8462850 said:
Didn't heard anything lately from the dev team. I hope they are okay. I don't know why but I am worried a lot lately about Gwent. I really want this game been a huge success and prove again how great CD Project Red is.

If there was any sort of catastrophe, there would have been transmission that went something like: "Emergency code 4-1. They're inside the compound... (Burst of static.) ...trying to fortify...second and third floors...spam everywhere... (Feedback. Static.) ...enough water for a few days, but nothing...ammo reserves running low... (Long period of static.) ...receives this...to send reinforcements...can't let them get the beta... (Ongoing static. Silence.)

There's been nothing like that. ;)

DEERCG;n8462820 said:
Hello SigilFey
Thank you for your answer.
I just want to save resource for next patch where new card will arrival.
Because that I have all card I need now, full cards of Skellige and Nilfgaard faction, have almost cards of Neutral, Monster.
I don't play or interesting in SC and NR.

Now might be the chance. Dark of the Moon allusions aside, the scrap won't carry over, so no reason not fiddle while you can! Perhaps build new cards and mill them again. Sort of a Gwent version of "worry-beads".

SigilFey;n8462910 said:

I think he wants to know if there will be another content patch before Open Beta, because he has some scraps/ores to spare. Therefore he needs to know in advance if he should save them or if he can play around with all the cards he doesn't have right now before wipe.

I have the same issue. 3.5k ores and 2k scraps and i don't know if i should wait until next patch for new content or burst the kegs now and craft the stuff i still don't have.

KasumiGoto;n8463390 said:
I think he wants to know if there will be another content patch before Open Beta, because he has some scraps/ores to spare. Therefore he needs to know in advance if he should save them or if he can play around with all the cards he doesn't have right now before wipe.

Ahhh...my clarity has been increased by 100%. I believe there are patches in the works still. As far as a new faction or something like that...not sure...but I think not.

If you guys have all the cards you want for now then just hold & keep those kegs & all resources & try your luck as if you ask me I am quite sure that 1 or even 2 patches with few new cards will come before open beta but that's just my guess :)

SigilFey;n8462910 said:
If there was any sort of catastrophe, there would have been transmission that went something like: "Emergency code 4-1. They're inside the compound... (Burst of static.) ...trying to fortify...second and third floors...spam everywhere... (Feedback. Static.) ...enough water for a few days, but nothing...ammo reserves running low... (Long period of static.) ...receives this...to send reinforcements...can't let them get the beta... (Ongoing static. Silence.)
There's been nothing like that.

Good to hear xD

TH3WITCH3R;n8465500 said:
If you guys have all the cards you want for now then just hold & keep those kegs & all resources & try your luck as if you ask me I am quite sure that 1 or even 2 patches with few new cards will come before open beta but that's just my guess

Sign

I'm in the same boat - 15k ore and I don't really want to keep buying kegs. I assume there would be a patch just before open beta, especially if they plan to announce it a month before. There is a worrying lack of actual news coming from CDPR right now.

It's unknown if there will be a patch between now and open beta. Having said that, I've been spending my scraps and ore. I'd personally be more upset holding onto stuff I didn't get to use than not having enough to craft a few new cards IF there is another patch.

Rawls;n8469810 said:
It's unknown if there will be a patch between now and open beta. Having said that, I've been spending my scraps and ore. I'd personally be more upset holding onto stuff I didn't get to use than not having enough to craft a few new cards IF there is another patch.

I'm 2 legendary and 5 epic from a set. I've been crafting to see if I can get it done before any new updates.

i wondered, has there been any talk from CDPR about open beta launch? I reda in this topic that purchased kegs will carry over, does that mean, only cards from purchased kegs will carry over too?

I 90% sure they said on some stream or even posted on the forum. Kegs and card fragments will be reset as well, so there is no point to keep them.

Top Bottom