Will milling nerfed cards give you full value now?

+
Will milling nerfed cards give you full value now?

As the title says, will milling rnr or drought after nerf give you 800 scraps or 200?
tnx

As I understand it, during the first 5 days after the patch you can mill cards for their craft value. So, 800 for non-premiums.

the real question is:
only for cards you crafted, only for "playable" # of cards (like 3 bornzes, 1 silver, 1 gold), or for all?

staycool.;n8811730 said:
if so i think it should apply to all cards

how would that be fair, the cards that got nerfed may make people want to change cards, therefore having the chance to get back the full craft value of it seems more than fair.

So with my usual extreme luck :( (i got so few legends) i got 2nd Vilgefortz from first 4 cards in keg. Will i get now full 800scraps for him?

PackingMoney;n8811830 said:
how would that be fair, the cards that got nerfed may make people want to change cards, therefore having the chance to get back the full craft value of it seems more than fair.

I've meant that as -all cards that were changed should be refundable with full scrap value- because someone asked about bronze and silvers that got nerfed as well.

staycool.;n8812150 said:
I've meant that as -all cards that were changed should be refundable with full scrap value- because someone asked about bronze and silvers that got nerfed as well.

if you're refering to me, i didn't mean it as "refund only gold and not silverbronzes" i meant it more like "i have X card 9 times because it dont mill excess copies, will ibe refunded for all 9 times or only for 3/1/1 times"

personlly i don't think it would be "unfair" to only get scraps for the normal times youown a card and not for excess times

I doubt anyone would mind that, but i also doubt it will happen.

-edit-

actually, milling spare copies of bronze cards now will give you their full value, this is a permanent change.

Last edited:
staycool.;n8812300 said:
I doubt anyone would mind that, but i also doubt it will happen.

-edit-

actually, milling spare copies of bronze cards now will give you their full value, this is a permanent change.

double value, not full value was what they said.
for it to be "full" value it would need to be 6x value

To sum up all the questions:
1) You do get a refund at all? (CDPR did say so, but still.)
2) Will the refund be applied to all changed cards or only cards that have been directly and clearly nerfed (and where do you draw the line)?
3) Will the refund be applied to both crafted and rewarded card or only one of those (and which one)?
4) Will you also get full value from premiums (ka-ching)?
5) Will you also get full value from extra copies above the deck limit (+3 bronze or +2 silver/gold)?

The answer to all those questions:
I have no idea and speculating as this point is counter-productive. Let's just wait and see once the patch is released.

We should have known that before. I milled all doubles and I milled non-premium Geralt too.

4RM3D;n8812640 said:
To sum up all the questions:
1) You do get a refund at all? (CDPR did say so, but still.)
2) Will the refund be applied to all changed cards or only cards that have been directly and clearly nerfed (and where do you draw the line)?
3) Will the refund be applied to both crafted and rewarded card or only one of those (and which one)?
4) Will you also get full value from premiums (ka-ching)?
5) Will you also get full value from extra copies above the deck limit (+3 bronze or +2 silver/gold)?

The answer to all those questions:
I have no idea and speculating as this point is counter-productive. Let's just wait and see once the patch is released.
1) Yes, and they repeated it twice in today's stream
2) They said that only cards they feel are less powerful (aka nerfed) are going to be refunded. You can't claim refunds for buffs (as it should be)
3) From what i got in the stream all the copies should get full value. But i'm not 100% sure on this one
4) Why shouldn't you?
5) See 3)

i really dislike the idea,of them giving full scrap value for all the cards in your collection,and not for useable ones (3,1,1),and il explain why.its not that i dont like all the extra scrap,but i dont want to be forced to hold on all my extra cards for months,expecting them to be nerfed,so that i can scrap like 128 copies of a bronze card,because i got lucky and that said bronze card was popular in the meta and got nerfed.i dont want to be forced to not scrap my extra copies in order to crreate new cards that i want,in fear of staying behind other people that will save their copies,and in fear that they will get a massive boost when the aforementioned nerf comes.

i really hope they stick to useable copies only,otherwise i will be massively disappointed.

pl91;n8816330 said:
i really dislike the idea,of them giving full scrap value for all the cards in your collection,and not for useable ones (3,1,1),and il explain why.its not that i dont like all the extra scrap,but i dont want to be forced to hold on all my extra cards for months,expecting them to be nerfed,so that i can scrap like 128 copies of a bronze card,because i got lucky and that said bronze card was popular in the meta and got nerfed.i dont want to be forced to not scrap my extra copies in order to crreate new cards that i want,in fear of staying behind other people that will save their copies,and in fear that they will get a massive boost when the aforementioned nerf comes.

i really hope they stick to useable copies only,otherwise i will be massively disappointed.
That's called greed. In hearthstone i never holded on extra cards because they *might* get nerfed one day. I need the scraps now, i dust the extra copies. It's that simple. Don't be greedy and there will be no problems

DMaster2;n8816530 said:
That's called greed. In hearthstone i never holded on extra cards because they *might* get nerfed one day. I need the scraps now, i dust the extra copies. It's that simple. Don't be greedy and there will be no problems

or they can add a mechanism that autoscraps extra cards,and remove the "scrap extra cards" butoon.that would solve the problem :).

Top Bottom