Will new leaders get delayed? EDIT: No Eldain today :(

+
From the look of it...

NG leader got his reveal trailer days ago, and we have a week left in Janurary...at this rate the reveal trailers for the other four leaders won't come out in time

Does that mean things are getting delayed...again?

Yeah, there‘s still time.

Besides, end of January was just a placeholder date, so we‘ll see.

Are thay supposed to reveal all the leaders before the patch or is it just a "taste"

It hasn't even been two full days since aep Dahy's reveal. Plenty of time left in January.

Oh really :/
Damn I am so bored so to me non work days (1/21 MLK day)are extremely long that I always thought many days have passed

Still tho, if they don't release next leader today, then we probably won't see all leader trailer before the end of Janurary

However I donno if that means we won't get the leaders at the end of Janurary

DRK3

Forum veteran
Yeah, i also wouldnt be surprised if they delayed this Leaders update to early February, and the March expansion to April. I just wish they would inform us if they were behind ASAP instead of announcing it at the last moment.

They said there would be a dev stream this week though, and Burza said this week would pack lots of things, im curious to see how they'll juggle that with the (possible) leader reveal trailers.

They said there would be a dev stream this week though

If I may correct u: Burza said there is possibility for dev stream this week, but more propably is next one. According to his words about 2 leaders reveal this week and 2 leaders next, I assume dev stream will be next week :)

I think leaders will be introduced with changes in balance and maybe ladder system.

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc

rrc

Forum veteran
If the pattern continues, tomorrow one faction Ambassador will reveal the card art (having the provision) and day after tomorrow we will see another leader. Probably Monster or SK. And also probably, they will be awesome. Then they will show remaining two on Monday and Wednesday with the update being on Thursday (31st). Just my hunch. After seeing Meve with such a pathetic ability, I am nervous as hell to think what will happen to ST.

soooooooooooo....no Eldain on sunday

that pointy ear must have been hiding in the woods on sunday huh

I'm pretty sure Burza mentioned the last two reveals (as in those videos) were going to be "next week" -- meaning this week. Not 100% sure, but it's somewhere in the latest stream.

Top Bottom