Will NG+ be updated for B+W?

+
Will NG+ be updated for B+W?

Hello,

Sorry if this has been asked before, but will NG+ and its levels and balancing be updated to include a playthrough of B+W on a first time save?

I started an NG+ a while back, but no way near completing it, so guessing i'll be going back to my original playthrough save for B+W. I still want to have a real go at NG+ however.

Thanks for any advice, guesses, speculations.

iCake

Forum veteran
The level cap is good, but we sure need a lot more tweaks to NG+ mode when B&W hits the spot. I imagine if you import completed main story + HoS + B&W, you'll be way past the starting level of NG+, which is 30.

I also wonder this. After B&W, I am going to do one last playthrough of the game (because it' so fun), and am torn between starting an NG to have a challenge, or an NG+ to have more time as a fully mutated witcher.
I know in NG+ you're overlevelled anyway, but I don't want to be overlevveled for EVERYTHING! (Also, in NG+, so many htings are immune to yrden it's annoying...)

I have heard ( dont know its true, dont remember which article) you can activate level scaling for enemies in NG+ so Geralt will not be so overpowered anymore.
Maybe a dev can bring some clarification here

Monsters and enemies should automatically be the same level as Geralt (as long is Geralt is at a high enough level to complete the quest) and the game difficulty should decide how hard the game is. Cause the way it is now makes deathmarch a bit hard for 2 hours and then it all gets too easy.
Or they should just make a "deathmarch on steroids" cause its too easy. Gimme a harder mode. I wanna struggle.

I have heard ( dont know its true, dont remember which article) you can activate level scaling for enemies in NG+ so Geralt will not be so overpowered anymore.
Maybe a dev can bring some clarification here

I just felt something move in my pants!

Oh, never, mind, it was my cellphone.

Oh, never, mind, it was my cellphone.

Btw, the scaling is not valid for some bosses. They did not said which ones.
Well atm it's just a rumor

Yesssss, make me pull hair from my head with your difficulty, Blood and Wine! :) As a Witcher game should.

Yes. It will receive some tweaks. We're also increasing the level cap, adding some new, interesting mutations to spend you hard-earned skills points on. Fans of this mode should be looking forward to another playthrough.:)

Awesome, thanks for the info!! Can't wait to spend more time in the witcher.. or here we go again :)

Also, that eurogamer video said there will be some approximation of player housing.. wow!!

Can't reveal much at the moment but I'll tell you one thing. Don't worry about the difficulty.:)

I know you can't reveal much, but does that also mean there'll be balance adjustments throughout the whole game, be it NG or NG+. This definitely sounds as if there will be some.

Can't reveal much at the moment but I'll tell you one thing. Don't worry about the difficulty.:)

Please tell me there is a built in level scaling mode where boss monsters are always, at minimum, at least 6 levels higher than Geralt. PLEASE!

Witcher 3 was hands down the best game I've played in years. The only thing that hurts it is when I get to what should be an epic fight that requires me to use all sorts of skills and tactics, but then the boss dies too fast.

I started a NEW GAME+ just yesterday until I saw this thread. I already feel like I'm overleveled and would much appreciate an improved NG+!
Hm..
What I ask myself now: Should I go on with my playthrough or is it worth the wait till B+W +Patch drops and start a NEW Game+ then?

I really want to continue to play...what else should I do in the next 2 weeks? :)

Top Bottom