Will Nilfgaardian forces include women?

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'd say you ignore hard medical data just because it doesn't fit your viewpoint.

In a lot of ways that matter yes.

When you are spending hours and hours on end every single day walking dozens of kilometers while carrying full gear that weights a lot of kilograms then yes.

When you have to spend half a day sweating your ass off decked in full armor before a battle and then go into battle for several hours, if not days then yes, especially since you will have little to no rest here.

When you have to carry wounded comrades to get them to safety while wearing full combat gear and they are as well then absolutely yes.

Being a soldier isn't one on one fighting, it's formation fighting, it's fighting in a team that has to work together. It also involves a lot of physically exhausting tasks that drain you significantly.

No ways to follow debate with you if you finish pulling from pejortive labels.
..... So, full spot from me.

Well how about you don't accuse someone of being narrow minded, if you want to avoid having someone label you in a certain way.

Enough.

@didymos1120 - if you want your thread re-opened, in order to carry out a conversation on the Nilfgaardian army, feel free to PM me.

But if there is anyone else out there who thinks that a debate based on personal attacks is acceptable, please remember that actions have consequences.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom