Will open Beta be open at midnight? Time Zone?

+
Will open Beta be open at midnight? Time Zone?

I was wondering what time the public beta would open. I guessing the time zone is CEST. So in about 2 hours it should open?

TruthHunter;n8586530 said:
I would love that in my time zone. Source for that though?

Reddit posted a link to japanese gwent notification i think it was.
Still, my sugggestion is: dont worry about it and play it if its out by the time you're going to play or do something else. It's definite it'll be out by 25th :p

StrykerxS77x;n8587000 said:
Nope. 9pm CEST

that's when the live stream begins, they will open the beta a fair amount of time ahead of that so that on the off hand chance there is a issue it can be addressed before then.

Idk if people going to watch the stream if the open beta releases before it, seems counter productive. . which leads me to think that its released after the stream perhaps

Jhinjie96;n8587160 said:
Idk if people going to watch the stream if the open beta releases before it, seems counter productive. . which leads me to think that its released after the stream perhaps

This

Jhinjie96;n8587160 said:
I just hope that isn't the case because i don't want to wait basically another day

Patches in the past dropped a day or more after the streams that showcased them so the timing of this one really has no precedence.

TruthHunter;n8586530 said:
I would love that in my time zone. Source for that though?

3pm CEST is 12 pm (1200 - Noon) Zulu/GMT/UTC. A quick search should show you your time zone in relation to Zulu (or post your time zone and I can calculate it for you).

Jhinjie96;n8587160 said:

TheShift;n8587250 said:

I cant see them launching the Open beta at 9pm local time (for CDPR), means having a large number of staff in over-night incase any major issues pop up. The 3pm CET is much more likely IMO, allows them time to fix any major issues that may occur and gives every time zone (except australia) the bulk of the daytime with the patch,with the 9pm stream being a showcase.

Guest 4099910

Hmm, should I stay up until 1am in New Zealand just in case the 3pm rumour is correct? :)

skeletoro just go to bed, the game won't run anywhere. As good as the game is and as exciting its public beta release are, it's not worth loosing sleep over it :p

Top Bottom