Will patch 1.0.5 (PS4) included Zoltan Chivay card fix?

+
Will patch 1.0.5 (PS4) included Zoltan Chivay card fix?

I knew console and PC patch is a bit different (or its the same) but I think its good time to ask a question since patch 1.0.4 was recently went live on all region (Asia included, thankfully).

Question

--> WIll Zoltan Chivay Gwent card bug fix included in next upcoming patch? like you did included XP glitch hotfix in both PC 1.0.5 and console 1.0.4, will this Gwent card bug do the same?

Its take awhile before next patch live so please CDPR, any word please?

Support emailed me to say they were aware of the issue and looking into it BUT the email did seem generic and "copy and pasted" with no direct mention of the card or the problem. I guess they will patch it in if enough people make enough noise about it.

I hope so too....Its the only card I am missing. I didn't even know about Gwent in the prologue. I thought it was being patch back in with 1.04.

I hope so too... This is the only card that I'm missing to get platinum... My play through with the tutorial guy was buggy at best so I just left him and played on... Now regreting...!!

How could you miss it? You're supposed to talk to people in the tavern so it's impossible to miss the scholar. What's the bug?

They need to force him to be talked to as a part of main story. Not saying it's as simple as adding text, but they won't need to do much, just stop the quest from progressing, until he's talked to. And make the Zoltan card a reward, for participating.

How could you miss it? You're supposed to talk to people in the tavern so it's impossible to miss the scholar. What's the bug?

I didn't miss him. It was buggy due to the game crashing when playing the tutorial guy, eventually I just gave up and left and played on.

Top Bottom