Will "Play 40 artifacts" daily quest be ever removed??

+
With artifacts unplayable as an archetype, the only sensible way to complete this daily quest is to spam artifacts from a deck specifically created to do this silly quest and get RP.
Especially for new players reward points are important, and this one gives 2RP, so people will keep doing it while there are quests like this.

I wish this one gone very soon, and most of the other daily quests are fine already.

Last edited:
I don't think it should be removed, but the two Artifact quests should definitely have their requirements lowered since there just aren't that many Artifacts in the game. 15 and 30 Artifacts played sounds a lot more reasonable than 20 and 40.
Post automatically merged:

Also, add some sort of Daily Quest for using Syndicate.

I kind of like them too (although the 40 one is probably a bit to much), doesn't take that long if you play a trap or assimilate deck ( Portal, summoning circle and Angoulême) and what I like most about them is that you can save them without accidentally completing them, I always like to have 3 Daily quests ready for the seasonal reward tree quest (finish 3 daily quests) when a new season starts and that works best with the play x artifacts quests.
Post automatically merged:

Also, add some sort of Daily Quest for using Syndicate.
I don't think they will add a Syndicate daily because new players won't be able to complete it, because it's the only faction without a free starting Deck.
If i'm not mistaken, in the last stream devs said, that they know it's shit and they want to do something about it.

Yeah, Jason mentioned that he's not a fan of the more time consuming quests and took the 40 artifact one as an example.

Last edited:
I don't think they will add a Syndicate daily because new players won't be able to complete it, because it's the only faction without a free starting Deck.
Since there's the option to reroll quests, that doesn't really matter, but if the developers see it as an issue, then they could easily remedy the situation by making a Syndicate faction starter deck out of some of the cards from the Novigrad expansion. All it takes is 8 Bronzes and 4 Epic Golds.

rrc

Forum veteran
I really like this quest.. mainly because, whenever I get it I play my traps deck (using this as an excuse to play that deck). It is incredibly more time consuming than other similar quests, but hey, you can always reroll this one..

Feel free use this deck and have fun
You can’t possibly win meta decks. You can’t even easily win some meme decks. But I have got some very satisfying victories with this deck. If you are lucky and get an NG opponent, on red coin, and draw one of three point potential (traps package with portal, or Scenario with two elves in hand or Sentinel-Matron), and your opponent sucks, then you have 50-50 chance to win the game. Otherwise you can play 7-8 artifacts easily with this one. GL!

I absolutely disagree. As previously mentioned, Both the artifact quests are easily completed with trap, assimilate angouleme, and even imposter ball decks if you need a ranked deck.

Plus it is extremely nice to have a quest you don't accidentally complete since CDPR insists on adding complete 3 daily quests to every CAT seasonal tree.

...and they are my favorite quests...

I don't think it should be removed, but the two Artifact quests should definitely have their requirements lowered since there just aren't that many Artifacts in the game. 15 and 30 Artifacts played sounds a lot more reasonable than 20 and 40.

For me is a perfect balance.
I normally complete this quests using decks whit only one artifact, but is a little longer the time to complete it.
Actually, for complete it in a day whit no spaming, you need trap decks.

The requirements are a bit too high, 20/40 artifacts are tough.

Nevertheless of new players I would like to see quests for Syndicate. You could add Syndicate quests for players which are Prestige 2 ("reroll daily quests twice") or higher.

I make a meme artifact-based build for those, a pretty weak deck but fascinatingly enough I still manage to win with it sometimes. xD

I made a very successful trap deck that has won me a few games in casual. It's fun to play with and make decks that utilizes more artifacts.

Yeah... it does get tiresome, like a chore. If they made it 15 and 30 artifacts instead of 20 and 40 then it'd be reasonable.

Before rerolling it all the time I made a deck with as much tutoring for artifacts as possible and as many artifacts as possible (traps) and just spammed games in which I just spammed artifacts and then conceeded.
It is just not worth the time using a decent deck with 1-2 artifacts playing 20-40 serious games, so spamming 3 games one does not even intend to win a round in is (in my opinion) the only reasonable solution.

It's not hard to win one round with Artifacts, and two is also doable. Traps seem to be particularly effective.
Some people also give free wins by forfeiting when they realise it's an Artifact quest deck.

Obviously depends on the matchup; for example if the opponent is control heavy they won't have much to control, which puts them at a disadvantage. It's always fun to see damage and other control cards wasted due to a lack of units.

Personally I like the 40 artifact quest.
For the 20 artifacts, most will lump 12 artifacts together with the 13 units and mulligan to be able to spam out the artifacts and if they are lucky finish the quest in 2 games.
For 40 youre obviously going to have to play more games 5-6 maybe, and nobody likes losing that many games in a row, so it makes you at least try put together a deck that might at least get one round and maybe even squeak a win here and there.
Theres constant complaining that netdecking has taken over the game, so why get rid of one of the only things that can force players to think for themselves?
The same could be said in Journey. How many times have you come up against a deck full of damagers/ Zeal or whatever that has no discernible synergy as a deck other than it will allow the wielder to finish another spot on Journey.

I think a lot of people in their rush to climb particularly the Journey tree miss out on half the entertainment by not creating decks that at least have a chance of working in the main game.

[...]
For 40 youre obviously going to have to play more games 5-6 maybe, and nobody likes losing that many games in a row, so it makes you at least try put together a deck that might at least get one round and maybe even squeak a win here and there.
[...]
The number is 3-4 and if anything this incentivizes not caring about winning and just getting it over with more than the 20 artifacts quest, although I would say both incentivize it enough to either a) re-roll the quest, b) not care about completing it and re-rolling it the next day or c) mindlessly spam artifacts in unranked, while watching something in the background and spending less than 50% of the concentration on the game.

Top Bottom