Will Pre-Loaders Get Access to Soundtrack & Compendium?!

+
Will Pre-Loaders Get Access to Soundtrack & Compendium?!

I just watched an unboxing and just saw that the game comes with a soundtrack with like 20+tracks, a map, and a compendium that tells u everything about the game!!! I WANT THIS!! I would have bought the disc if i knew this was coming with that!...:( People who preloaded the game from Marketplace sound get a downloadable file like a .zip or something that has those three in it in a Adobe Reader format or something we can use on our phones, computers, tablets or print out! :rebel:

---------- Updated at 08:37 PM ----------

Dont nobody know any information on this? Are there any Devs available that can answer this?

I just watched an unboxing and just saw that the game comes with a soundtrack with like 20+tracks, a map, and a compendium that tells u everything about the game!!! I WANT THIS!! I would have bought the disc if i knew this was coming with that!...:( People who preloaded the game from Marketplace sound get a downloadable file like a .zip or something that has those three in it in a Adobe Reader format or something we can use on our phones, computers, tablets or print out! :rebel:

---------- Updated at 08:37 PM ----------

Dont nobody know any information on this? Are there any Devs available that can answer this?

When I preordered from GOG I received four of the songs from the soundtrack. There's that at least.

The additional stuff is only on GoG. But as far as I know (which is only a WAG, admittedly), there should be the pdf compendium and mp3 OST after the release of the title.

With GoG we currently only have the early HD videos, papercraft and the 4 bonus tracks in Flac & Mp3. Later we will get the Compendium and OST, plus the meat - the game.

Well I hope we get something seems Xbox has been getting the shit end of the stick on everything with this game!

physical version comes with the soundtracks and map and other stuff too probably. saw it from the leaked in dubai pics.

Syberwolf, I think you are missing the point of the first post. My reply was in the spirit of said post.

He bought the game through the Microsoft XBox Marketplace. Thus he has the Digital version of the game. NOT the boxed one.

And I replied to his last post stating that the PS4 version is in the same boat in that regard. (So far as we know, that is).

Last edited:
Yes, the compendium, soundtrack and map will be available to download (if you preordered at GOG) when the game is released.

Yes, the compendium, soundtrack and map will be available to download (if you preordered at GOG) when the game is released.

Really? I saw the soundtrack and map on GOG, but I didn't see the compendium being mentioned. Only an artbook or is that what you meant?

So neither Playstation nor Xbox preloaders get ANY of the xtra stuff? If its all available on this GOG thing then it should be available for us too. Thats only fair. God damn Propaganda man...its EVERYWHERE. I mean shit guys, CDPR is even on one of the major torrent sites saying

source: http://wccftech.com/witcher-3-leaked-torrent-sites-cd-projekt-red-kindly-pirates-support/
So THEY HAVE to come out with a .zip or.pdf or SOMETHING for us u know?

Attachments

• Witcher-3-635x471.png
    Witcher-3-635x471.png
    222.1 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
UP! can xbox one and ps4 pre-loaders download compedium , map , manual pdf content and sountrack from a legal CDPR link?

Top Bottom