Will progress reset for full release? Can my profile cross play?

+
Will progress reset for full release? Can my profile cross play?

I haven't got around to playing the beta so I don't know how it works, but before I do play it I have a few questions.

1. I assume there's some kind of progress or at least stats. Will these be reset upon the full release?

2. If stats and progress are not reset are they transferable via your profile or whatever? Such as if I play the beta on Windows can I then transfer everything over to the Steam version when it finally gets released?

3. Any idea when this will be playable on Steam, my platform of choice?

I sure hope it comes out on Steam. If it doesn't, there is a decent chance I won't buy it. I don't need a bunch of different gaming platforms.

JohnathanHopkins;n8268820 said:
I sure hope it comes out on Steam. If it doesn't, there is a decent chance I won't buy it. I don't need a bunch of different gaming platforms.

You can already add it to Steam, and you can play it with a Steam controller.

Flintberg;n8268900 said:
You can already add it to Steam, and you can play it with a Steam controller.

But I like Steam achievements. Trading cards for the fun backgrounds and emotes are nice too.

your progress in open beta might get transferred to full release, but close beta progress will be wiped

JohnathanHopkins;n8268820 said:

The game will be free to play [with in game purchases], you don't buy it.

There will be a progress reset between Closed and Public beta. As far as GWENT being available on other platforms/services, please follow our official channels and announcements to learn more about this.

Top Bottom