Will Season of the bear be back? Clarification about bundle

+
I'm curious about the season of the bear being available for purchase. I thought seasons would rotate every month and be back the following year. If so wouldn't season of the bear and it's cosmetics all be available through the tree, or are they scrapping the bear season, hence the reason they're making it purchasable now?

Thank you for the quick reply. I suppose the main question is was the bundle put to store then just for convenience? I was confused since the Viper bundle is not available and only the bear one was put up.

If the rewards are available next year, I'd be happy to earn them through the reward tree. I suppose there is the one one exclusive border but it's similar enough.

I will be getting the cardback and skin though since I'd be happy to support the game (and I missed the cc red cardback:cry:).

DRK3

Forum veteran
Thank you for the quick reply. I suppose the main question is was the bundle put to store then just for convenience? I was confused since the Viper bundle is not available and only the bear one was put up.

If the rewards are available next year, I'd be happy to earn them through the reward tree. I suppose there is the one one exclusive border but it's similar enough.

I will be getting the cardback and skin though since I'd be happy to support the game (and I missed the cc red cardback:cry:).

My guess is now every month we will have a bundle will all of the things you could get on the seasonal trees of 3 months/ seasons ago. So in July you'll get stuff from April, August stuff from May, ...

If this is true, it means the seasonal tree content is not even exclusive (it wasnt even truly exclusive, since it would return next year), and basically you can just buy trinkets instead of actually having to commit some time to the game.

If this is true [...]

...then it might be the best example of F2P in games; cosmetics you can get for free in-game, when you invest time, or buy them with money, if you didn't have the time or resources to unlock everything.

It’a good to here that Season of the Bear will return. It has been, by far, my favorite seasonal mode so far.

Would it be possible to prorate the cost of the bundle depending on how many items you already own? A lot of other free-to-play games do this and it encourages more purchases.

I completed both Season of the Bear reward trees but the bundle lists “1 previously unreleased item: Bear Border.”
Will that border be added to the reward tree next year?

As it stands, I don’t see myself ever investing 1800 meteorite powder for one border that probably should have been in a Season of the Bear reward tree from the start.

So, we're currently in the Season of the Wolf. Before we've had seasons of Love, Bear, Elves, Viper, Magic, Griffin, Draconid, Dryad, Cat, Mahakam and Wild Hunt. For each of these seasons there are contracts associated with them (win X matches, reach pro rank, reach top 500 in pro and reach top 200 in pro).
We've had 12 seasons - will these seasons now repeat themselves? Will February bring back the Season of Love or will there be new Seasons? Are there any plans to repeat any of these seasons? Will we see another season of the Bear, etc? Will we be able to advance any of the contracts that we've progressed against in these previous seasons?

There will be the same seasons. And as you can see, you continue your contracts progress from last year.

I have a related question. Will the skill trees from each season return? Will we get new trees for each season in addition to the old ones?

Top Bottom