Will stealth be the meta build?

+
In all rpg-esque games that have an optional stealth play style, I feel that stealth becomes the de-facto build to use for the best results to the game. After all, if nobody sees you, how can you get blamed?

in my opinion, I think the player should be able to engage in perfect stealth, but it slows down their street cred gains. It just seems to me that stealth has all these positives, but no real down sides or drawbacks - either in universe or hindrances to the player.

Will CDPR have a unique way to make stealth have drawbacks like combat focused players do?

In all rpg-esque games that have an optional stealth play style, I feel that stealth becomes the de-facto build to use for the best results to the game. After all, if nobody sees you, how can you get blamed?

Not to mention stealth can allow you to circumvent combat encounters, therefore reducing the importance of them.

On the other hand, we haven't yet seen stealth mechanics from CDPR? Witcher 3 had no stealth. Curious that nobody has yet voiced concerns whether or not CDPR can pull off good stealth mechanics?

I'm reminded of how stealth works in GTA5: badly.
There is no "detection" meter, you simply are either hidden or detected in GTA. It's quite possible in my opinion that stealth mechanics can be bungled up, even though they are somewhat copypasted across numerous games.

ps. Me, I'm going for combat, since a.) It is how I dream my V being b.) I want to be different from others

Top Bottom