Will the broken mechanics be addressed?

+

ya1

Forum regular
Many people I know are still waiting to play CP77. Some of those who were clever enough not to preorder or patient enough to let it wait, say they will not touch a game where character development elements are fake. Many people do feel very strongly about this.

Here is a little something to outline the scale of the problem. This is a list of perks from Body category that either do not work completely, do not do what they say (because of simple neglect in writing the description), lie about the game mechanics or are too bugged to use. This is mostly confirmed by my own tests but in general based on discussions on Reddit and Discord:

- Regeneration: NEGLECTS to mention the limit of 60% HP
- Gladiator: STRAIGHT-UP NOT WORKING
- Cardio Cure: LIES about the movement condition (afaik all perks supposedly conditional on movement lie about it, there is no moving/still detection)
- The Rock: BUGGED, kills you instantly when hit by a moving vehicle
- Hard Motherfucker: STRAIGHT-UP NOT WORKING
- Speed Demon, Manic, Momentum Shift, Dead Center, Unstoppable - NEGLECT to mention only working with shotguns and lmg (as opposed to all other perks in the tree which do so as well as Burn Baby Burn which actually does work with all dmg sources)
- Pump It Louder: STRAIGHT-UP NOT WORKING
- Bloodbath: STRAIGHT-UP NOT WORKING
- Hit the Deck: STRAIGHT-UP NOT WORKING
- Juggernaut: STRAIGHT-UP NOT WORKING
- Guerilla: STRAIGHT-UP NOT WORKING
- Reinvigorate: STRAIGHT-UP NOT WORKING
-
Thrash: LIES, enemy armor is either bugged to irrelevance or simply a complete lie, fake stat. This perk just increases dmg.
- Mongoose: STRAIGHT-UP NOT WORKING. As far as I can tell, evasion is a complete fake stat.

One, this is just one out of five attributes. Two, this is after 3 big patches. Three, this is from a team that supposedly specializes in RPG and had a reputation for attention to detail... It is hard to disagree that this is simply unbecoming. Please share and correct if some of the above is not true.

Top Bottom