Will the card packs be faction specific?

+
Will the card packs be faction specific?

Or will they be completely random? Or will there be both? Just to know if it's gonna be easy or difficult to get my favorite decks. Thanks.

Thats a great question..I BELIEVE ( and I could be wrong) that it isn't, BUT there is one card you can choose from up to three choices. So, in that way, you can customize what cards you want. Hope that helped

Or will they be completely random?
Random. If you didn't know, the first card will be given as a choice of 3 from different factions with the same rarity. That's what helps to get the cards you want for your favourite faction.

Random. If you didn't know, the first card will be given as a choice of 3 from different factions with the same rarity. That's what helps to get the cards you want for your favourite faction.

Ok thanks. So it means there is 25% chances we will get a rare card we are not interested in at all. Can we sell the cards to other players or exchange them?

Ok thanks. So it means there is 25% chances we will get a rare card we are not interested in at all. Can we sell the cards to other players or exchange them?
It shouldn't be 25% because of the choice permutations but you get the idea. You can't sell to other players as there is no trading between players. However, you can mill the cards you don't want for scraps, which can then be used to craft the cards you want.

Last edited:

mjul

Forum veteran

Actually if the rare or better cards are more or less equally distributed among the fractions you have 75% chance of getting it for the one you want.

It shouldn't be 25% because of the choice permutations but you get the idea. You can't sell to other players as there is no trading between players. However, you can mill the cards you don't want for scraps, which can then be used to craft the cards you want.

Ah, mill the card sounds good, thanks.

That's like the third time you've thanked me? Such acts, though simple, are actually kind of rare around here. Hmm... I'll drop something else.

"Oooh… we make smashsmash?!" -Shøp

Top Bottom