Will the mobile version share accounts with PC?

+
Will the mobile version share accounts with PC?

If this doesn't belong in support, can a mod please move it to where it should go? Thanks!

Asking this as I am holding off buying anything until I know my account will be shared across mobile devices, as I much prefer to play card games on mobile.

Has anything at all been said about whether accounts will be shared, or whether we will have to create new accounts for the mobile release?

If nothing has been said, how are our accounts managed at the moment? I mean are we using a GOG account or one created and managed by CD Projekt Red? That might give a clue to this.

:)

4RM3D

Ex-moderator
There is no official news on whether or not there is even going to be a mobile version, let alone the technical aspects like account synchronization.

Regardless, GOG is part of CD Projekt and the account is one and the same.

jamesp111;n8738880 said:
If this doesn't belong in support, can a mod please move it to where it should go? Thanks!

Asking this as I am holding off buying anything until I know my account will be shared across mobile devices, as I much prefer to play card games on mobile.

Has anything at all been said about whether accounts will be shared, or whether we will have to create new accounts for the mobile release?

If nothing has been said, how are our accounts managed at the moment? I mean are we using a GOG account or one created and managed by CD Projekt Red? That might give a clue to this.

:)

I think you may be misinformed: there has been no announcement or confirmation that there will even be a mobile version at this point.

Top Bottom